VA green program
- DJ Isa making its presence felt. // Travel Daily;8/10/2012, p4
The article reports on the launching of the Virgin Australia Airlines Pty. Ltd. service in Mount Isa, Queensland on August 8, 2012.
- Virgin A330 handover. // Travel Daily;4/23/2012, p4
The article reports that Virgin Australia is planning to take off its next Airbus A330 aircraft at a special ceremony in Toulouse, France.
- VA applies for PNG. // Travel Daily;5/8/2014, p5
The article reports that an application for an allocation of 160 additional weekly seats on the Papua New Guinea (PNG) route was made by airline Virgin Australia (VA) to the International Air Services Commission (IASC), as it plans the operation of an extra weekly 737 flight from July 6, 2014.
- Tonga renewal for VA. // Travel Daily;9/4/2014, p2
The article reports that Virgin Australia Airlines Pty. Ltd. has requested the International Air Services Commission to renew its 360 weekly seat allocation on the air route Tonga.
- Free chow on VA ADL. // Travel Daily;12/10/2014, p3
The article reports that passengers traveling through the flights of Virgin Australia Airlines Pty. Ltd. will receive free snacks on domestic routes from Adelaide, Southern Australia.
- VA suspend SYD/AUH. // Travel Daily;6/22/2015, p2
The article discusses Virgin Australia Airlines Pty. Ltd. advising agents that it will be temporarily suspending its flights operations between Sydney(N.S.W) and Abu Dhabi(United Arab Emirates) from 27 October to 06 April.
- Virgin Blue reveals terms of new entry. Knibb, David // Airline Business;Mar2003, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p30
Reports on the plan of Virgin Blue to enter the aviation market of New Zealand. Initial concern of the airline in entering the market; Key motivation of the airline for planning to enter the New Zealand market.
- VA Bali flts grounded. // Travel Daily;11/12/2015, p2
The article presents an abstract of the news from Australian Airlines Virgin Australia that it has cancelled all flights from Australia to Bali as it is unable to guarantee safe night time operations but continues with day time flights.
- DJ daily Sydney-Darwin. // Travel Daily;4/2/2012, p2
The article reports that an inaugural Sydney-Darwin flight in Australia has been offered by Virgin Australia Airlines Pty. Ltd.