- Facebook video ads to grow. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/23/2015, pA02
The article reports that according to a report released by research group eMarketer Inc., the social media site Facebook is planning to boost its offerings of video native advertisements in 2015.
- India leads social networking growth; set to top Facebook. // South Asian Post;11/28/2013, p23
The article focuses on a survey done by the market research company eMarketer Inc. which gives an insight on the popularity of social networking site Facebook amongst various users residing in different countries. It discusses that due to the vast population and high growth rate of India, it...
- Reaching clients through pay-per-click advertising. Kern, Tanja // Annals of Psychotherapy & Integrative Health;Summer2011, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p10
The article discusses the uses of online advertisement (ad) for promoting a product and a company. It notes that online ads are practical for it is the venue to be recognized due to Facebook's 500 million users and Google's service, AdWords, 1 billion visitors. eMarketer, a digital marketing...
- Men respond better to Facebook advertising than women. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/1/2012, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p3
The article offers information on the report from Kenshoo Ltd. entitled "Social Media Insights: Men are Cheap," which suggests that mean are less expensive to reach and respond to Facebook advertising compared to women, although women represents majority of the users.
- Facebook rolls out 'sponsored stories' ads. // PRWeek (London);1/20/2012, p19
The article reports on the launch of sponsored stories' advertisements by social networking site Facebook in Great Britain.
- Lessons From Las Vegas. Watkine, Ed // Lodging Hospitality;9/15/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p2
The article offers information on the advertising campaign "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas," by the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority in Las Vegas, Nevada. It mentions that the campaign spread quickly on Facebook and other social networking sites. It mentions that the city is...
- Untitled. // Adbusters;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p1
A notification message from online social media website Facebook regarding the improvement of advertising based on applications and sites is presented.
- Facebook, Twitter, Alphabet Winning In Digital Ads. MICHELE CHANDLER // Investors Business Daily;1/11/2016, p00
The article discusses the report conducted by research group eMarketer Inc. and investment bank Cowen & Co. LLC on the winners of the digital display advertising spending in the U.S. It states that social networking websites Facebook and Twitter will emerge benefit as digital display advertising...
- Steve Smith's Eye on Innovation: Google Eating the Mobile Market, as the Desktop May Be Peaking. Smith, Steve // Media Industry Newsletter;6/24/2013, Vol. 66 Issue 25, p1
The article reports on search giant Google's dominance of the mobile advertising revenue in the U.S., according to eMarketer. Google is seen to earn 52.1% of the net mobile ad revenues in 2013, compared to its dominance of the desktop which brings it about a third of all online ad spending. Its...