Learn how to implement a diversity strategy for your hospital
- Leadership institute. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jun97, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p54
Details a management program on the challenges causes by the convergence of business and healthcare being offered by Georgetown University's Leadership Institute for Health Care Professionals. Program as a collaboration of the school of business, the school of nursing and Kimberly Clark.
- IT and the Future of Learning. DAVIS, LISA // Independent School;Fall2014, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p32
The article discussed the three wave of internet according to founder of American Online (AOL) Steve Case. Topics discussed include integration of technology among disciplines, the upgraded of mobile devices for mobile printing and mobile payments of Georgetown University and the investment of...
- Op-Ed: Let's bet on peace. Brous, Sharon // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;2/11/2014, p1
LOS ANGELES (JTA) -- John Kerry is not a naive man. I met him recently at a luncheon at Georgetown University with a small group of Christian, Muslim and Jewish faith leaders brought together to hear the secretary of state's frank reflections on the peace process.
- Georgetown law students demand action against author of volatile article. // Jet;5/6/91, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p14
Comments on a recent statement made by a Georgetown University law student in which he claimed that blacks enrolled at the school are less qualified than whites. Also focuses on the Black Law Student Association's request that the students' degree be withheld.
- Probity and freedom on the border: Learning and belief in the Catholic university. Healy, T.S. // America;6/30/1990, Vol. 163 Issue 1, p5
Examines the role of the church in a Catholic university, focusing on the author's years of experience as president of Georgetown University. What theology brings to teaching and learning; Adaptations of the church to the university; Symbolic reality and educational compartmentalization;...
- Cool on the hill. Bartlett, C.; Colino, S. // Seventeen;Apr92, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p148
Looks at Georgetown, which is ranked as one of America's top 25 universities. Activities and sports; Famous professors; Undergrads who participated in volunteer programs.
- Black law alumni group rages over mere reprimand given white law student. // Jet;6/17/91, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p26
Reports on the outraged response of the Concerned Black Law Alumni (CBLA) association to a formal reprimand given a white Georgetown University Law Center student who cited confidential admissions sources in a newspaper article questioning the qualifications of black law students at the school.
- Making an Impact. // Public Relations Tactics;Jul2015, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p10
An interview with Georgetown University's Center for Social Impact Communication (CSIC) deputy director John D. Trybus is presented. He talks how he got involved in public relations and communications and how he was hired at the CSIC. He explains his leadership style, as well as the things that...
- Melanne Verveer. Woodbury, Mary // Current Biography;Mar2013, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p84
A biography of Melanne Verveer, the U.S. ambassador at large for global women's issues, is presented. She was born on June 24, 1944 in Pottsville, Pennsylvania and studied languages and Russian studies at the Georgetown University in Washington D.C. She served as Chief of Staff to First Lady of...