- Light, Mixable ... and Innovating. Strandness, Kate // StateWays;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p28
The article looks at the innovations in the Canadian whisky sector. The 2012 "Beverage Information group Liquor Handbook" stated that Canadian whisky sales grew by 0.3 percent to over 4.1 million 2-liter cases to 33.1 percent of overall whiskey sales. Maple syrup has been the main ingredient of...
- THE BEVERAGE ALMANAC. // Beverage World;5/15/2014, Vol. 133 Issue 5, p37
Statistics are presented related to the alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage industries, which includes the U.S. whiskey volume growth, the gross revenues of whiskey suppliers in 2013 and the top U.S. bottled water brands.
- Diageo's African Expedition. // Hospitality Ireland;Dec2010, Issue 68, p56
The article reports on the plan of Diageo to invest into African markets in response to declining sales in Europe and the U.S.
- Diageo PLC to to invest in St. James's Gate expansion. // Modern Brewery Age;1/13/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the 194 million dollars investment plan of Diageo PLC to concentrate all Irish brewing operations at its St. James' Gate Brewery in Dublin, Ireland.
- INDUSTRY COMMENT. // MarketWatch: Drinks;Mar2011, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p11
The article offers updates on the operations of the beverage industry in Great Britain. Beverage firm Diageo PLC has boosted its Smirnoff brand through increasing its expenditure on social media campaigns. Government proposals have been made for minimum pricing of alcohol. Breweries should plan...
- DIAGEO TO EXPAND IRISH DEVELOPMENT FACILITY. // Checkout;Dec2008, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the expansion plans of Diageo PLC in Ireland. The beverage company is planning to expand its Irish research and development facility which will see all beer R&D for its global operations. This facility will develop new products both for the domestic and international...
- just a While Ago - On 14 January in... Wehring, Olly // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);1/17/2015, p3
The article offers beverage industry news on January 14 from 2005-2014. News discussed include 2014 study claiming Vietnam as stand out market to replace decline in Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) growth for brewers, analyst in 2013 saying super-premium vodkas of distilled beverage...
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up with responsibility message - video. Morton, Andy // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);5/25/2015, p1
A reprint of the article "Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up with responsibility message - video," which appeared on the website, www.Aroq-Just-Drinks.com, on May 22, 2015 is presented.
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US. Morton, Andy // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);12/18/2014, p5
The article presents a reprint of the article "Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to U.S." by Andy Morton, which was published on www.just-drinks.com on December 15, 2014. Topics include the launch of Haig Club Scotch whisky by Diageo, an alcoholic beverage company, in the U.S. as the company...