Health Care in Developing Countries--summer course Boston University School of Public Health--May
- Med center, school finalists for award. Morrissey, John // Modern Healthcare;12/02/96, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p62
Reports that Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center in New York and the Boston University School of Public Health, were among the six finalists in the health category of the National Information Infrastructure awards program. Purpose of the award; When the winners will be announced; Other...
- LESSONS LEARNED. Rountree, Kristen // Adweek New England Edition;12/17/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 51, p3
Focuses on the television advertising campaign made by students of Mass Communications and Public Health course at Boston University School of Public Health in Massachusetts. Tagline of the campaign; Aim of the campaign; Description of the advertisement; Budget for the project.
- International Health Leader William Bicknell Dies. // Bostonia;Fall2012, p99
An obituary for William Bicknell, international health practitioner, founder and chair emeritus of the Boston University (BU) School of Public Health department of international health, is presented.
- Boston University School of Public Health, Talbot Building. // American School & University;Nov98, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p244
Cites the award-winning architecture of the Boston University School of Public Health, Talbot Building, in Boston, Massachusetts. Architectural firm; Design team; Capacity; Space per student; Total cost; Cost per square foot; Completion; Design goal.
- Certificate programs in international health--Boston. // Women's International Network News;Spring91, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p37
Provides a description of the certificate programs on world health offered by the Office of Special Projects at the Boston University School of Public Health.
- ADVERTISING 101. Gianatasio, David // Adweek Southeast Edition;5/20/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p5
Focuses on the television public service advertising (PSA) created by the students at the Boston University (BU) School of Public Health in Massachusetts as of May 2002. Goal of the PSA; Features of the advertisement; Significance of the advertisement BU program's members.
- Student Wins $100,000 to Educate Honduran Youth. AGNEW, MEAGHAN // Bostonia;Winter/Spring2013, Issue 1, p13
The article announces that Boston University School of Public Health student Katia Gomez has won the top prize at the VH1 Do Something! Awards for creating the nongovernmental organization Educate2Envision.
- Management methods for international health--February 6-May 3, 1992. // Women's International Network News;Autumn91, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p28
Informs on the 12-week course `Management methods for international health,' on February 6 to May 3, 1996 at the Boston University School of Public Health, Center for International Health.
- Boston public health students protest dangerous intersection. Johnson, Teddi Dineley // Nation's Health;Jul2010, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the demonstration by student leaders at Boston University School of Public Health during National Public Health Week in April 2010, wherein they gave pedestrian safety information at the corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Albany Street, considered one of the most dangerous...