Coors `literacy' program impacts many lives
- Julio Cesar Chavez joins Coors in fight against illiteracy. // Hispanic Times Magazine;Aug/Sep1995, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p28
Reports on Hispanic boxer Julio Cesar Chavez's endorsement of Coors Brewing Co.'s `Literacy Pays' campaign in the Unites States. Efforts by Coors to raise awareness about literacy problem; Number of people that have benefited from literacy services launched by Coors; Advantages for businesses...
- Zima trial rush continues, but competitors hold off. Kelley, Kristine Portno // Beverage Industry;Jul93, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p22
Reports on response of consumers and competitors to Coors Brewing Company's Zima malt-based beverage. Possibility of competition from E&J Gallo Winery and Anheuser-Busch Incorporated; Market outlook of Coors.
- A year of transition at Coors. H.S.M. // Beverage Industry;Jun94, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p38
Presents a corporate profile on Coors Brewing Company. Sales from 1992 to 1993; Marketing schemes; Market share; Advertising promotions; Feedback from analysts.
- Coors goes out to the ballpark. J.N.F. // Beverage Industry;Feb95, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p20
Reports about the plan of the Coors Brewing Co. to brew as well as sell beer through their outlet, the SandLot Brewery at the Coors Field Complex, in Denver. Information about the operations of SandLot.
- Literacy legend is ongoing... // Hispanic Times Magazine;Mar/Apr1994, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p40
States the ongoing `Literacy. Pass It On' program is a five-year commitment by Coors Brewing Co., to reach 500,000 adults with literacy services. What the program includes; How Miguel de Cervantes' Don Quixote is reborn as the dashing star; Coors' Brewing Co. release of a Spanish-language...
- Citizenship campaign launched by Coors. // Hispanic Times Magazine;Dec1996/Jan1997, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p9
Reports on a campaign launched by Coors Brewing Co. to increase the number of people taking the United States citizenship test. Production of the video `Citizenship Test'; Coor's link with Latino organizations; Coors' commitment to employees and US immigrants.
- Quality With A Conscience. Theodore, Sarah // Beverage Industry;Jan2000, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p24
Looks at the Golden, Colorado-based brewery of Coors Brewing Co. Firm's commitment to quality; Capacity of the beverage processing plant; Beverage manufacturing and packaging procedures; Facilities and equipment; Company's attention to environment.
- The price is right for Shulers test. Prince, Greg W. // Beverage World;8/31/94, Vol. 112 Issue 1548, p8
Reports on the Coors Brewing Company's launching of Shulers Lager and Shulers Light.
- For the record. // Beverage World;1/31/94, Vol. 113 Issue 1559, p22
Reports on the executive changes at the Adolph Coors Co. New positions of Leo Kiely, Peter Coors, Patricia Smith, Maurice Bryan, Robert Joanis, Hugo Patino, John Schallenkamp, Larry Seymour, Don Breen and John Gardner.