- My Easter Story. Demmy, Floyd // Good Old Days;Apr2009, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p1
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of celebrating Easter with war in Germany.
- Easter suffering. // World (0888157X);5/17/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p7
The article reports on the continuous unrest in Syria as Christians observed Easter worldwide.
- The triumph of the easter bilby. Flannery, Tim // Nature Australia;Autumn98, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p80
Opinion. Presents information on the Easter celebration in Australia, with reference to the role of bilbies in this celebration. Who Easter is named after; Comparison between a rabbit and a bilby.
- Easter's promise. // Christian Science Monitor;4/13/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 97, p23
Discusses the religious significance of Easter to Christians and the experience of the author with Easter.
- Message on the observance of Easter, 1997. Clinton, Bill // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/31/97, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p425
Presents the message by the United States President on the observance of Easter on March 28, 1997. History of the celebrations; Religious significance of the event.
- Classic and contemporary excerpts. // Christianity Today;4/8/96, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p80
Presents excerpts of articles about Easter. Excerpts from `Blessed Are You Who Believed,' by Carlo Caretto; `Ashes to Easter,' by Robert F. Morneau; `The Martyred Christian,' by Dietrich Bonhoeffer; `100 Meditations on Hope,' by Wayne A. Lamb; `Experiences of God,' by Jurgen Moltmann; `Renewed...
- You can't get there from here. Miles, Jonathan // Christianity Today;5/20/96, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p66
Describes the 1996 Easter celebrations in Jerusalem. Holding of separate celebrations in Bethlehem and Jerusalem due to stringent Israeli security; Death of Jews and Arabs resulting from the struggle for the ownership of Jerusalem since 1920; Relationships between the Christians, Jews and...
- Easy Easter basket cake. // Redbook;Apr89, Vol. 172 Issue 6, p28
Recipe for a lemon pound cake and instructions on how to turn it into an edible Easter basket. INSET: How to make our dainty doily baskets..
- The Easter grunge parade. Marty, Martin E. // Christian Century;5/3/95, Vol. 112 Issue 15, p495
Focuses on the celebration of Easter in the United States. Dressy clothes worn in the past; Grunge look; Dressing for church by African-Americans.