Bordering on new heights
- Fabric & wall covering. // Interior Design;05/15/94, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p27
Presents fabric and wall covering products from different companies in the United States. Silk fabrics; Abaka fabrics; Printed fabrics.
- Wallcoverings. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p50
Highlights wallcoverings from various companies. Description of Coloroll's collection of wallpapers; Cost of Forbo-cp's Italian-style designs; Features of the Jocasta Innes collection of wallcoverings.
- WALLCOVERINGS FABRIC. // House Beautiful;Sep2011, Vol. 153 Issue 7, p54
Several photographs of wallcovering fabrics are presented.
- Report highlights wallcoverings decline. // Home Furnishings;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p2
Presents the findings of a report which focused on the wallcoverings market in the United Kingdom. Percentage decline of market; Percentage of market which showed an increase; Findings of other aspects of the market looked at in the report.
- Vymura in link-up with Royal Doulton. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p6
Reviews the Royal Doulton Collection of wallcoverings launched by Vymura.
- Wallcoverings. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p59
Presents information on 1997 collections from Great Britain, featuring wallcoverings. Inspiration for Fine Decor's Andalucia collection of wallcovering; Features of the Royal Doulton collection; Italian-style designs launched by Forbo-CP.
- Wallcoverings. // Home Furnishings;May/June97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p50
Features various wallcoverings which are used for interior decoration by several manufacturers. Conceptualization of Fine Decor's Andalucia range of wallcoverings; Colors used from Sanderson's collection; Introduction of SJ Dixon's coordinate collections.
- Hung up on walls. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p34
Presents a selection of wallcoverings from various designers. Description of the wallcoverings; Price range of the wallcoverings.
- Wallcoverings--going up. Barry, Jane // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p52
Opinion. Focuses on the wallcoverings market for the period 1988 through 1998. How the market has improved through out the years; Comparison of the number of pattern book collections launched by the Crown company in 1988 as opposed to 1998; What a typical pattern book contains; In-depth look...