Grilling for Shell
- Step-by-step grill skills. // Prevention;Aug95, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p99
Details how to make a grilled pizza. Preparing the toppings; Turning the grill; Holding pizza shells; Sliding shell onto the grill; Adding toppings; Grilling the other shell side. INSET: Roasting garlic..
- SMOKIN'. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Nov2009, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p122
Several recipes are presented, including Grilled Red Onion Salad With Hazelnut Aillade, Grilled Whole Chicken With Piri Piri, and Grilled Scallops in the Shell.
- New products. // Aftermarket Business;Sep95, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p34
Discusses several automotive aftermarket industry products. Includes Centurion Automotive Products' Magik Glove protective hand cleaner; Stull Industries' billet grilles and grill shells; Turtle Wax's Zip Wax foaming car wash.
- Inky's out and it's Shell's oyster. McLinden, Steve // Business Press;3/1/96, Vol. 8 Issue 44, p4
Reports that Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Pete Incaviglia sold his Inky's Sports Cafe in Colleyville, Texas to Randy and Michele DeWitt, creators of Dallas' Shell's Oyster Bar & Grill. Changing the name of Inky's to Shell's.
- Pan-Fried Soft-Shell Crab With Fried Green Tomatoes. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p63
Focuses on Charleston, South Carolina-based Louis' Charleston Grill's Pan-Fried Soft-Shell Crab with Fried Green Tomatoes. Ingredients.
- Thin-skinned. Keil, Beth Landman // New York;09/01/97, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p68
Describes how soft-shell crabs are prepared at various New York City restaurants. Nick & Toni's Cafe; Blue Water Grill; Addresses.
- DINING GUIDE. // Sarasota Magazine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p205
The article lists selected restaurants in Sarasota and Manatee counties in Florida including Cafe Americano, Half Shell Oyster House and Mattison's City Grille.
- 2009 Kitchen Innovations Award winners selected. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/16/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p16
The article presents the awardees for the National Restaurant Association Kitchen Innovations Awards, including Advanced Composite Materials LLC's Silar Flat-stone Grill, Garland Restaurant Range Xpress Clam Shell Grill, and Frymaster Corp. Gas Protector fryer.
- Gourmet to Go. // Country Living;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p111
Recipes for several dishes are presented including one for baked soft-shell crab sandwiches, one for grilled celery salad with tarragon dressing, and one for radish tartines.