Afghanistan blamed Taliban militiamen for a midday rocket assault
- World: Afghanistan. // Junior Scholastic (Teacher's Edition);10/29/2001, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p2
Presents lesson plan in teaching the occurrence of bombings in Afghanistan. Rule of the Taliban; Efforts of the US government to force Taliban to oust suspected terrorist Osama bin Laden; Relationship between Afghanistan and Osama bin Laden.
- Intel Had Warned of 2008 Kabul Embassy Attack. Sharma, Betwa // India -- West;7/30/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 36, pA35
The article reports on the leaked intelligence documents which suggests that Polish intelligence had warned a possible bombing attack by Taliban group on Indian embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan in 2008.
- Afghan rebel jets bombed the capital city of Kabul. Hanson, Cynthia; McLaughlin, Abraham T. // Christian Science Monitor;11/27/95, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the allegations on Islamic Taliban militia, a rebel group in Afghanistan, for the jet attacks on Kabul on November 26, 1995. Casualties of the blast.
- Blasts in Karachi Kill Three. // India -- West;5/10/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 25, pA46
The article reports that two bomb blasts took place near a political party's office which is critical of the terrorist organization Taliban in Karachi, Pakistan on May 4, 2013 killing three people.
- The Agony of the Families. Sellers, Jeff M. // Christianity Today;2/4/2002, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p52
Reports on the stress experienced by families of relief workers who were imprisoned by the Taliban government in Afghanistan in 2001. Information on workers' arrest on charges of proselytizing; Details of each family's reactions during the United States air raids on Afghanistan in October 2001;...
- Uncertainty and Crisis in India, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Ali, M. M. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p36
The article presents information on crisis faced by India, Afghanistan and Pakistan. On July 11, 2006 seven bomb blasts on five separate commuter trains killed more than 200 people and injured more than 700 in Bombay, India. The Indian government accused the banned organization Lashkar-e-Taiba,...
- Suicide Attack Kills Nine Indians in Kabul. // India -- West;3/5/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 15, pA35
The article reports that the coordinated suicide attacks of the Taliban has killed nine Indians including two major-rank Army officers on February 26, 2010 in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- Air Strikes in Pakistan Kill at Least 50, Security Officials Say. AHMAD, JIBRAN // News India Times;7/25/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 30, p22
The article reports that the air strikes of the U.S. government in Pakistan against the terrorist group Taliban in July 2014 has killed 35 suspected militants and 20 people, according Pakistan security officials.
- Cinema grenade attack kills 11. // Eastern Eye;2/14/2014, Issue 1238, p19
The article reports on the triple grenade attack at a cinema showing pornography in Pakistan that killed 11 people which happened during the peace talks of the Pakistani government and the Taliban to end the seven-year Islamist insurgency on February 11, 2014.