Reformed Church leader: Church financing system must be resolved
- The Teaching and Educational Traditions of the Reformed Church. Judit, Bognárné Kocsis // Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Theologia Reformata Transylva;Jul-Dec2016, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p67
The Hungarian Reformed Church was a so-called Â„church of schools" for hundreds of years. It means that even in the time between WW. I and WW. II it owned more schools than churches. The number of Reformed schools is significant even today. According to the Educational Act of the Hungarian...
- RELIGION AND NATIONAL IDENTITY IN BORDERLANDS: A CASE STUDY OF GREEK CATHOLICS AND HUNGARIAN REFORMED IN TRANSYLVANIA. Admiraal, Beth // Occasional Papers on Religion in Eastern Europe;2015, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p17
The article focuses on religion and national identity in borderlands, particularly Greek Catholics and the Hungarian Reformed Church in Transylvania. It contends that border regions reveal a clearer picture of how national identity operates. It uncovers the tension between the descriptive and...
- KovÃ¡cs, ÃbrahÃ¡m. 2006. The History of the Free Church of Scotland's Mission to the Jews in Budapest and its Impact on the Reformed Church of Hungary 1841â€“1914. Frankfurt am Main: Peter Lang, pp. xviii & 435, Pb, Â£54.50.... Brown, Stewart J. // Studies in World Christianity;2009, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p196
The article reviews the book "The History of the Free Church of Scotland's Mission to the Jews in Budapest and its Impact on the Reformed Church of Hungary 1841-1914," by KovÃ¡cs ÃbrahÃ¡m.
- Lenders Raise Flags About Red-Hot Mezz. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p7
Reports on the growth of mezzanine funds in the U.S. Last resort financing option for high risk companies; Description of mezzanine debts.
- New York's invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;12/02/97 Supplement New York, Vol. 322, p28A
Presents statistical information on the financial status of invisible supply in New York.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Williamson, Richard; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p35
Presents developments related to U.S. finance market as of February 18, 2003. Need for Arizona to burrow money to maintain the quality of its higher education system; Plan of Colorado to build and finance a hotel next to Denver International Airport; Decision of Denver, Colorado-based City...
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31263, p1
Presents news briefs on finance-related legislative activities in the U.S. as of November 12, 2001. Approval of a 2002 budget by legislators in New York; Issuance of a solid-waste financings-related regulation by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts; Urge made by New Jersey Democrat...
- Dallas Cashes in on Natural Triple-A With $104 Million Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p39
Reports on the sale of triple-A rated debt by Dallas, Texas to finance city projects and equipment. Replenishment of its emergency reserves; Offer of competitive sale by Thomson Financial's PARITY; Inclusion of the general obligation bond in the sale; Issuance of contractual obligations with...
- Shortfall in Hand, Idaho Governor Calls for Shifting of Funds . Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;1/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31302, p5
Reports on the proposal of Idaho Governor Dirk Kempthorne to shift funding among construction programs. Recommendation to finance construction of school facilities from funds allocated for renovation; Use of school facilities fund to subsidize interest payments on commercial bank loans.