France's Plant Replacement Blueprint
- EDF Trading acquires coal terminal. // Utility Week;7/13/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p11
No abstract available.
- EDF Trading Upgrades Syntegra Voice Technology. Clary, Isabelle; Kite, Shane; Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;4/29/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p22
Reports the upgrade of Syntegra voice technology from EDF Trading, an energy trading and marketing firm in London, England. Advantages of the upgrade; Features of voice trading technology; Company background of EDF.
- US scores consistent marks on aggregate performance. // Power;May/Jun97, Vol. 141 Issue 3, p10
Reports on findings indicating the consistent performance of US nuclear power plants. Statistics released by the World Association Nuclear Operators; Parameters measured; Areas of greatest improvement; Contact information.
- Building public trust, part 27. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Sep/Oct1995, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p8
Reports on Britain's Atomic Energy Authority incident reports on the explosion of Scotland's Dounreay nuclear plant in 1977.
- Nuclear defueling nears completion. // Process Engineering;Sep2015, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p08
The article talks about the Oldbury nuclear power station in South Gloucestershire, England and its decommissioning which will be complete by October 2015.
- Germany, US at nuclear poles. Kim, Lucian // Christian Science Monitor;6/11/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 137, p6
Focuses on efforts of Germany to curb nuclear power, in light of rejection of Kyoto Protocol and support of nuclear power plants by United States President George W. Bush.
- Utility, Industry & Corporation News. // Nuclear Plant Journal;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p6
Presents several developments related to nuclear power plants in the U.S. as of September 01, 2002. Establishment of a high-tech training center at the Fermi 2 nuclear plant by DTE Energy Co.; Fuel cost for South Texas Project nuclear power plant for the year 2002; Efforts of the U.S....
- Economics of Nuclear Power. Omoto, Akira // Nuclear Plant Journal;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p27
Discusses the needs for improving economic competitiveness in nuclear power generation in Japan. Factors to be considered to improve economic competitiveness; Necessity for improving asset management and alternative operating cycle of power generation; Dependence of competitiveness on recycling...
- Nuclear Fire Sale. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p37
Reports that the public power system of Washington Energy Northwest has commissioned a study to determine whether buyers are interested in completing the Washington Nuclear Project 1 before it is dismantled. Firm that will compile the report on the project; Cause of Former name of energy Northwest.