- Stars tackle karting challenge. // Motor Equipment News;Jul2013, p12
The article reports that the Right Karts Celebrity Charity Kart Challenge will be held at the CRC Speedshow in Auckland, New Zealand on July 20, 2013.
- De Vries beats stars in charity kart race. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;11/14/2012, Issue 2847, p34
The article reports on the success of former world karting champion Nyck de Vries to win a celebrity kart event organised by Sky Sports F1 reporter Natalie Pinkham.
- BARGS BAGS CHARITY WIN. F. J. // Australian Auto Action;8/1/2013, Issue 1552, p28
The article reports on the victory of Australian motor racing driver Jason Bargwanna at the 2013 Right Karts Celebrity Charity Kart Challenge as part of the CRC Speedshow in Auckland, New Zealand.
- World karting's anniversary meet planned. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;1/25/2012, p32
The article reports on the celebration of the 50th anniversary of world karting in the two day event of Coppa dei Campioni that is scheduled on Jesolo in Italy in 2012.
- MN KART TEAM REVEALED. Bass, James // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;1/11/2012, p36
The article reports on the six British karters to host the Ginetta Celebrity Karting Challenge at Autosport International in 2012 including Tom Joyner, Ed Brand, and Jack Barlow.
- Deadly Kart. F. J. // Australian Auto Action;1/9/2014, Issue 1573, p34
The article reports that David Sera, one of the most successful kart racers in Australia, is launching his own line of karts with the name 'Deadly' by DPE Kart Technology.
- Old-school's In. F. J. // Australian Auto Action;3/20/2014, Issue 1583, p30
The article presents information on the inaugural of KTEQ Rentals Australian Vintage Kart Prix wherein 200 karts will meet at the Ipswich Kart Track in Queensland along with the celebration for the 35th anniversary of DAp's World Championship victory.
- Skit: new BMW will be unlike any other. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;2/20/2013, p10
The article reports on the success of Kumbo BMW Championship racer Kart Skit to become the first driver to produce a 1-Series charge in the championship history.
- Arthur faces months out after Genk smash. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;8/24/2011, p34
The article reports on the injuries suffered by karting racer Nick Arthur after his crash in a karting event at Genk in Belgium.