- THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE. MARGEIT, ROB // Australian Auto Action;9/12/2012, Issue 1508, p15
The author discusses the 50th anniversary of the Bathurst 1000 V8 Supercars race in Australia.
- If it ain't broke. Ramsey, Brett // Australian Auto Action;6/8/2015, Issue 1645, p42
The article discusses the 39th annual celebration of Historic Winton hosted by the Austin 7 Club on May 29-31, 2015.
- Virgin birthday. D. K. // Australian Auto Action;6/16/2010, Issue 1395, p9
The article offers information on the first year anniversary of Virgin Racing team which is based in Montreal, Quebec.
- NOTES. D. M. // Australian Auto Action;8/26/2009, Issue 1355, p29
The article reports on several developments related to automobile racing that have taken place in Australia. The Historic Leyburn Sprints, which was the 60th anniversary of the AGP, also saw the return of two cars that raced on September 18, 1949. Historic touring car exponent Paul Stubber could...
- SON AND DAD ON A STREAK. O'Brien, Garry // Australian Auto Action;6/12/2014, Issue 1595, p31
The article reports that father and son Len Levi and Chris Levi has got a consecutive win during the 10th anniversary Kempsey 250 at New South Wales (NSW) Off Road Championship at Wittitrin in Australia from May 24-25, 2014.
- NOTES. // Australian Auto Action;9/2/2009, Issue 1356, p29
The article offers news briefs related to automobile racing in Australia. It mentions that the 2010 Gnoo Blas commemoration will also mark the 50th anniversary of the first Australian Touring Car Championship. Penrite Oils is the official sponsor of the Australian Hillclimb Championship that...
- LETTER OF THE MONTH. Spiesser, Stephen; Dermody, John; Ray; Reilly, David; Chirac, Christian // 4X4 Australia;Nov2012, Issue 346, p26
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previous articles including the 50th anniversary year of the first Simpson Desert crossing in Australia, the automobile locking differentials in the September 2012 issue, and the automobile speed in the September 2012 issue.
- Land Rover competition in Australia. Bangs, R. // Backpacker;Jul87, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p38
An account of Camel Trophy `86, a 1000-mile Land Rover Competition in the Australia Outback, sponsored by R.J. Reynold's International, the cigarette manufacturer. Details of the competition.
- SILLY SEASON GETS SERIOUS. Knutson, Dan // Australian Auto Action;1/27/2010, Issue 1375, p8
The article reports on the Campos Meta, U.S. F1 and Renault as the three rides that still open for the 2010 automobile racing in Australia.