Kongsberg: 200 Years And Counting
- KONGSBERG DEFENCE & AEROSPACE -- STATE-OF-THE-ART SYSTEMS FOR SURFACE AND UNDERWATER WARFARE. // Naval Forces;2007, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p35
The article offers information about Norway's defense company Kongsberg Gruppen. The Norwegian State owns 50.001% of the Group and it has 3,650 employees in more than 20 countries. Kongsberg Maritime AS and Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace (KDA) are Group's two main companies. Kongsberg Defence &...
- Nordic Innovation. Taminen, Jani // Military Technology;2013, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p112
The article offers information related to two companies of defense industry in Nordic region including Kongsberg Gruppen ASA and Saab Group. It demonstrates their wide area competency (WAC) and innovations. It informs that the Saab Group has five areas of business including aeronautics, dynamics...
- Kongsberg Celebrates its 200th Anniversary. // Military Technology;2014, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p10
The article announces the 200th anniversary celebration of Norwegian defense contractor Kongsberg on March 20, 2014, and also mentions views of Walter Qvam, chief executive officer (CEO) of Kongsberg, on achievement of the company as a leading international high-technology corporation.
- Raytheon, Kongsberg Team For NSM. Michael Fabey // Aerospace Daily & Defense Report;4/10/2015, Vol. 252 Issue 8, p2
The article discusses defense companies Raytheon Co. and Kongsberg Gruppen ASA forming a teaming agreement for the Naval Strike Missile (NSM) which is also the main weapon for the militaries of Norway and Poland.
- Kongsberg Gruppen Receives Army Purchase Order For CROWS II Program. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;9/25/2012, Vol. 255 Issue 62, p2
The article reports that Kongsberg Gruppen ASA received the contract worth 34 million dollars from the U.S. Army for CROWS II program in the U.S. It mentions that the agreement from the Army was meant for production, system support and technical engineering support. It mentions that the...
- EskoArtwork Opens New Manufacturing Facility. // Official Board Markets;3/22/2008, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p18
The article reports that Belgium-based EskoArtwork company has opened a dieless cutting and creasing manufacturing facility for its Kongsberg tables in Brno, Czech Republic. The tables were originally developed for the packaging industry, however, they were introduced to sign and display...
- Kongsberg signs MNOK 380 contracts with Statoil. // World Energy News;8/13/2013, p7
The article reports that Kongsberg Oil & Gas Technologies AS (KOGT), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (KOG), has signed a deal with Statoil ASA for the delivery of subsea structures, in-line tee's, tie-in and connection systems for the Polarled gas pipeline.
- Konsberg Gruppen Receives Army Purchase Order For CROWS II Program. // Defense Daily International;9/27/2012, p4
The article reports on the $34 million dollar purchase order received by Kongsberg Gruppen ASA for its CROWS II program from the U.S. Army.
- Kongsberg Ensuring Maximum Focus on Achieving Training Resuls. // Military Technology;2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p94
The article reports on Kongsberg Gruppen ASA, a supplier of simulators and trainers, which has gained experience in a complete range of training systems from small simulators to military team trainers.