NM rewards Tansky with a 24.6% raise
- Tansky adds a title: Exec VP of NM Group. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/23/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 34, p2
Talks about the promotion of Burton Tansky as executive vice president of Neiman Marcus Group. Role and responsibilities of Tanksy as vice president; Two key changes on Neiman Marcus Group triggered by the Tansky promotion; Items to be sold at a store to be opened by Neiman in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Neiman Marcus Taps Asay For Last Call. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/ 8/2014, Vol. 208 Issue 5, p13
The article announces the hiring of Liz Asay as the senior vice president of the off-price Last Call division of the luxury department store chain Neiman Marcus Group Inc. as of July 2014, including her leadership in the expansion of the Last Call division through store concepts and its website.
- Neiman's Adds Three To Board. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/ 8/2014, Vol. 207 Issue 93, p7
The article reports that retail industry firm Neiman Marcus Group Inc. has named Adam Brotman, Philippe Bourguignon and Vivek Gundotra to its board of directors.
- NM names Reuben director of stores and senior VP. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/28/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 101, p3
Reports on the appointment of Malcolm Reuben as senior vice president and director of stores at Neiman Marcus company. Background on Reuben; Responsibilities of Reuben; Appointment of Mary Krug as Neiman's vice president and divisional merchandise manager of gift galleries.
- Neiman Marcus Group gets CEO. // Home Textiles Today;02/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p2
Reports the appointment of Burton Tansky as the chief executive officer of Neiman Marcus Group in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. Career highlights; Recognition of contributions to company; Comments of several colleagues.
- Neiman's H.W. Mullins Made Vice Chairman Of Stores, a New Post. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/21/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 117, p1
Announces that H. W. Mullins, the head merchant at Neiman Marcus Stores has been promoted to vice chairman. His responsibility; Other promotions; His credential for store operation.
- Lawrence Marcus Dead At 96. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/ 4/2013, Vol. 206 Issue 92, p12
An obituary for Lawrence Marcus, a former executive vice president of luxury specialty department store Neiman Marcus, is presented.
- JOAN KANER. Edelson, Sharon // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;WWD Fashion Awards, p32
This article features Joan Kaner, recipient of the Eleanor Lambert Award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America. Kaner retired as senior vice president and fashion director of Neiman Marcus holding the position for 16 years. She began her career in 1966 as a buyer at Henri Bendel and...
- Karen Katz. Schomer, Stephanie // Fast Company;Jul/Aug2010, Issue 147, p33
Presented is a profile of Karen Katz, currently the head of Neiman Marcus department stores and set to become chief executive officer of the entire corporation in October 2010. At issue is the use of social media to expand the retail experience. A number of topics are addressed including Katz's...