- Books for middle readers: Nonfiction. Sherman, Chris // Booklist;Jul95, Vol. 91 Issue 21, p1877
Reviews the books `Cowboys,' by Stewart Ross, and `Pirates,' by Stewart Ross.
- Book Review: Grades 3-6 nonfiction. Halverstadt, Julie // School Library Journal;May95, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p115
Reviews the books `Cowboys' and `Pirates,' by Stewart Ross.
- Reference books & nonfiction series: multiple choice series. Daigneault, Audrey Irene // Library Talk;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p52
Reviews the books `Structures That Changed the Way the World Looked,', `Pirates,' and `Cowboys.'
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Henderson, Jennifer // Booklist;12/15/96, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p706
Reviews the book `Pirates: Terror on the High Seas--From the Caribbean to South China Sea,' edited by David Cordingly.
- Pirates: Terror on the High Seas-- From the Caribbean to the South China Sea. Young, William F.; Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;2/1/1997, Vol. 122 Issue 2, p95
Reviews the book 'Pirates: Terror on the High Seas--From the Caribbean to the South China Sea,' edited by David Cordingly.
- Book reviews. Younce, E. // School Library Journal;Mar92, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p255
Reviews the book `Pirates,` by Rachel Wright.
- Razovsky at Peace (Book). Fitzgerald, Heather // Quill & Quire;Sep2001, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p51
Reviews the book 'Razovsky at Peace,' by Stuart Ross.
- Snowball, Dragonfly, Jew. Driscoll, Brendan // Booklist;3/15/2011, Vol. 107 Issue 14, p22
Reviews the book "Snowball, Dragonfly, Jew" by Stuart Ross
- Abnormal Aging. Tihanyi, Eva // Books in Canada;Dec95, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p8
Reviews the book 'The Mud Game,' by Gary Barwin and Stuart Ross.