South Korea has accepted a proposal by North Korea
- SYRIAN-IRAQI TRADE. Tarleton, Gail // Middle East Business Intelligence;10/5/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p3
Reveals the value of Syrian-Iraqi trade by the end of 2002.
- SYRIAN-IRAQI TRADE. // Middle East Business Intelligence;10/20/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the total amount of trade between Syria and Iraq from January to June 2002. Expected amount of trade until the end of 2002.
- Country Ratings. // Credit Management;Apr2002, p21
Presents a table depicting the investment grade risks of various countries. Information on the Coface ratings; Effects of the political and economic environments on investments; Statistics on the global payment default rate.
- Prospects for the Development of Russia's Economic Relations with States of the Commonwealth. Rybakov, O. // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan1995, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p31
Explores the development of Russia's economic relations with Former Soviet republics. System of economic interdependence and complementarity of Commonwealth members; Common language of interethnic contacts; Radical improvement in payment and credit relations between participating states.
- Russian Foreign Economic Policy. Sil'vestrov, S.; Filatov, V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Sep95, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p54
Focuses on the foreign economic policy of Russia. Changes in Russia's geopolitical situation and reference points in its foreign economic policy; Long- and medium-term objectives; Regional priorities; Russia's interaction with the Former Soviet republics.
- Russo-Cuban Relations. Batchikov, S. // Problems of Economic Transition;Sep95, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p77
Focuses on the economic ties between Russia and Cuba. Russia's interest in the purchase of nickel and cobalt products from Cuba; Factors that prevent Russia from realizing its economic interests in Cuba; Reduction in reciprocal trade.
- The Disintegration of the USSR and Paths of Formation of the New System of Russia's Economic Relations in the Post-Union Space. Chekurov, V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Nov95, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p78
Focuses on efforts of Russia in the formation of a system of economic relations with subjects of the former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. Elimination of barriers to cooperation in the form of tariff and nontariff restrictions and nonpayments between economic agents; Basic scenarios of...
- Canada's Southern Exposure. McKenna, Peter // Hemisphere: A Magazine of the Americas;Fall98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on the trade and investment negotiations between Canada and Latin America. Support of Canadian government on the Free Trade of the Americas; Salience of Latin America in the conduct of Canadian foreign policy; Importance of the economic relationship between Canada and Latin America;...
- Give war a chance? Steyn, Greta // Finance Week;2/24/2003, p66
Examines the impact of a possible U.S.-led war against Iraq on the global economy. Negative effects of a prolonged period of diplomacy and investigation; Postponement of key investment decisions until the future is more certain; Effect of war on oil prices.
- An Empirical Study of the Economic Connection Between Guangdong and Hong Kong. Shu Kam Lee; Che Fai Lam; Wing Fu Szeto, Ricky // Chinese Economy;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p108
This study examines whether there are changes to the inter-influence between the economic positions of Guangdong and Hong Kong. We use the Granger causality test to determine the mutual influence of Guangdong and Hong Kong in their economic positions. Our result indicates that there is a...