US-Russia drill team
- Borehole world records continue to fall. McMillan, Kevin // Offshore;May99, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p28
Focuses on four oil and gas borehole world records. Significance of these records; Information on the stabilizers used in the drilling.
- New tool addresses ECD problem. Furlow, William // Offshore;Jun2002, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p88
Focuses on a reduction tool concept which addresses the problem with the equivalent circulating density (EDC) in offshore oil and gas fields. Information on EDC; Diagram of an EDC reduction tool concept.
- Micro-annulus under-balanced drilling of multilateral wells. Gardes, Robert A. // Offshore;May96, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p56
Discusses the under-balanced drilling of multilateral oil and gas wells. Features of the underbalanced state in drilling; Formation damage consistent with conventional drilling; Purpose of under-balanced well drilling.
- Increase in Philippine awards. Tang, Peter // Offshore;Nov96, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p20
Reports on the oil and gas well drilling contracts awarded in the Philippines as of August 1996. Names of the companies who received the contracts; Work obligations; Project location.
- Central Asia. Le Blanc, Leonard; DeLuca, Marshall // Offshore;Nov97, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p14
Presents news items on offshore oil and gas exploration in the Caspian Sea. Natural gas found by Pennzoil at the KPS-1 exploration well; Production-sharing agreement signed by Agip and Socar; Blocks for bidding offered by Turkmenistan.
- Central North Sea drilling intensifies. Beckman, Jeremy // Offshore;Nov97, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the offshore oil and gas exploration in the central North Sea. Phillips' Kate oil and gas discovery; Discovery reported by Amoco UK; Establishment of a central area project team; Offshore underbalanced drilling operation performed on Shell's Leman Field.
- Correction. // Athens News;10/11/2012, following p16
A correction to the article related to the drilling of oil and gas well in the Rome Township of the Athens, Ohio that was published in the previous issue is presented.
- Study sees increased oil and gas drilling, more enhanced recovery. // American Gas;Aug97, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p5
Forecasts the growth of oil and gas drilling in the United States through 2005. Projected number of rigs to be drilled; Investments made by the oil recovery industry in chemical recovery technology.
- West Virginia Oil and Natural Gas Facts at a Glance. // State Journal (WV);2/11/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, Special section p26
The article offers information on various facts related to oil and natural gas production in West Virginia including the deepest wells drilled in the state, the number of counties with oil and gas wells, and details on the history of oil and gas drilling in the state.