- Daily News Alerts Selected by AIDS Treatment News: www.connotea.org/group/aidsnew. James, John S. // AIDS Treatment News;10/1/2006, Issue 420, p2
The article reviews the web site www.connotea.org/group/aidsnew from AIDS Treatment News.
- WEB WATCH. // HIV Australia;2007, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p37
The article offers information on Web Watch, a new section of the "HIV Australia" journal that will be featured in the next issue. It states that the section intends to highlight Websites, blogs, and other online resources that relate to HIV issues. It invites the readers to send suggestions of...
- briefly... // HIV Australia;Dec2003-Feb2004, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p24
Presents news briefs concerning HIV/AIDS programs in Brazil and Europe as of December 1, 2003. Launch of a national campaign by the Brazilian government to encourage people to test for HIV; Design of the Web site launched by the European AIDS Treatment Group that has contributed to produce and...
- How Well Informed Are College and Upper-Grade School Students About AIDS? Vlasov, V.V.; Morrison, V.V.; Timofeev, D.A. // Russian Education & Society;Oct2002, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on how well informed are college and upper-grade school students about AIDS in Russia. Modification of the behavior of the sexually active portion of the population; Economic inaccessibility of treatment.
- Adapt or die. Mulholland, Stephen // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p16
Focuses on the incidence of HIV/AIDS epidemic. Etiology of AIDS; Groups that are high risk of AIDS; Medical discoveries on AIDS; AIDS projects of governments.
- AIDS AT 20 WILL WE FIND A CURE? Bregman, Mark // Science World;10/1/2001, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p8
Provides information on the AIDS disease. INSET: The Life Cycle of HIV.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: MICHIGAN. // Advocate;4/21/92, Issue 601, p29
Reports on Wayne State University medial researchers' plan to launch a five-year, four-city study to identify AIDS-related diseases in HIV-positive women.
- AIDS: DON'T LET DOWN YOUR GUARD. // Medical Update;Mar2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p3
Warns against the misconception that AIDS is no longer life-threatening, and that the rate of HIV infections is increasing worldwide.
- HIV/AIDS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Lesotho;Dec2008, p7
This article discusses the prevalence of HIV/AIDS in Lesotho.