Energy Forum 2014 recommends National Energy Authority
- ENERGY ENGINEERING 2011: Power pow-wow. // Engineer (00137758);10/3/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7825, p46
The article offers information on Energy Engineering, a forum and showcase event for engineering professionals in nuclear, thermal and renewable power supply chains in Great Britain, to be held in Birmingham, England on November 9-10, 2011.
- Celebrating 25 Years. RAY, RUSSELL // Power Engineering;Sep2013, Vol. 117 Issue 9, p56
The article offers information on the Power-Gen International annual global forum to be held in Orlando, Florida on November 12-14, 2013.
- Coalition aims to pull plug on renewable energy push. LANE, AMY // Crain's Detroit Business;6/25/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p0001
The article focuses on the Clean Affordable Renewable Energy for Michigan, a coalition of energy companies and business association, which seeks to challenge the ballot proposal that would amend the Michigan Constitution. It states that Michigan Energy Michigan Jobs are collecting signatures so...
- CALENDAR. // Utility Automation & Engineering T&D;Dec2006, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p51
The article presents a calendar of congresses and conventions worldwide from January to June 2007. The 9th International Conference on Power and Energy Systems will be held on January 3-5 in Clearwater, Florida. The Smart Grids Forum 2007 will be held on January 22-23 in Amsterdam, Netherlands....
- The role of environmental life cycle thinking in long-term (energy) strategies, 51st LCA forum, Ittigen/Berne, April 25, 2013. Wyss, Franziska; Frischknecht, Rolf // International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment;Sep2013, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p1629
Information about several papers discussed at The 51st Life cycle assessment (LCA) forum held April 25, 2013 on the role of environmental impacts in long-term (energy) strategies are presented. Topics include the natural gas power plants, biomass power production, and carbon capture and storage...
- IChemE support for coal research forum. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Sep2007, Issue 795, p64
The article focuses on a one-day Coal Research Forum supported by the subject groups on coal utilisation, energy conversion and the environment of IChemE, to be held in November 2007 in Birmingham, England. Speakers at the forum include Roland Clift, Rob Gemmill and Richard Green. Topics that...
- TRENDS. Axford, Mark // Power;May2008, Vol. 152 Issue 5, p13
The article focuses on the trends in the power generation industry. It refers to the 19th annual Executive Forum of consulting firm KEMA in Dallas, Texas, that brought about 300 energy executives to discuss and debate the outlook for competitive retail electric markets. According to Kristie...
- Cogen, IPP conference signals market convergence. Makansi, Jason; Mullen, Theo // Electrical World;May96, Vol. 210 Issue 5, p40
Focuses on the introduction of independent power producers by electric utilities. Characterization of IPPs; View of Joseph Kearney of US Generating Company; Reference to the Annual Cogeneration and Independent Market Conference; Stability of IPPs; Reason for consolidation of IPPs; Description...
- International: Prague to Host Conference on Public Finance in `New Europe'. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p5
Highlights a conference in Prague, Czech Republic to be held on April 15 and 16, 2002 on the development of sub-sovereign finance in Europe. Sponsors of the conference; Topics to be discussed in the conference; Some of the persons expected to attend the conference.