- YOUR NE [...]. // Mail on Sunday;11/ 9/2014, p13
YOUR NEXT EVENTBook these now...
- Classics will make 2015 a year to remember. // Daily Mail;12/26/2014, p29
IF YOU belong to a book club, what should you be swotting up on to impress your fellow members in 2015? Next year is full of literary anniversaries, so if you want to be ahead of others, start reading now!
- TECH UP YOUR SUMMER OF ENTERTAINMENT. // Mail on Sunday;8/11/2013, p39
Summer's here and there's a whole host of brilliant TV shows and events to keep you entertained. The Ashes may already be won, but there's plenty more sporting events to look forward to with the kick-off to the football season, the Athletics World Championships and the US Open. Sport not your...
- APTA Upcoming Virtual and Online Continuing Education Events. // PT in Motion;Jun2014, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p48
A calendar of events for the organization American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) in the U.S. in June to September 2014 is presented including the In-Person and Virtual: NEXT Conference, Integrate Cash- Based Into Your Practice webinar and How to use PT Now Clinical Summaries webinar.
- Changing Course. Rissler, Jennifer A. // Training & Development;Oct91, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p78
Reviews the book 'Altered Ambitions: What's Next in Your Life?' by Betsy Jaffe.
- You're Next! Hlynka, Myron // Interfaces;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p602
The article reviews the book "You're Next!," by Terry Green.
- You're Next. Emmons, Josh // People;7/11/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p48
This article reviews the book "You're Next" by Gregg Hurwitz.
- Take Your Photography to the Next Level. Ashbrook, Stan // PSA Journal;Feb2008, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p12
The article reviews the book "Take Your Photography to the Next Level," by George Barr.
- Forecasts: Nonfiction. Stuttaford, G. // Publishers Weekly;2/8/1991, Vol. 238 Issue 8, p44
Reviews the book `Altered Ambitions: What's Next in Your Life,` by Betsy Jaffe.
- Course Correction. // Money Today;Oct2010, p3
The article reviews the book "Your Next Move," by Michael D. Watkins.