COUNTRY FOCUS: IRAQ
- IRAQ: RISK SUMMARY. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Jun2010, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p9
The article offers information on various risks associated to the politics and economy of Iraq such as the attempts of the lawyers working for Kuwait to confiscate the first Iraqi Airways plane to land in London, England in 20 years, the move of the Central Bank of Iraq in cutting its policy...
- RISK SUMMARY: IRAQ. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Mar2010, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p8
The article presents the Business Monitor International Ltd.'s (BMI) political risk, economic risk and business environment outlook for Iraq for 2010.
- IRAQ: RISK SUMMARY. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Jul2010, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p8
The article offers information on risks associated to the economic and political condition of Iraq including its need for new governance despite the national election, the upgrade on consumer price index (CPI) readings, and the plan of hotel chain Rotana to open a hotel in Arbil.
- Country Risk Summary: IRAQ. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Apr2003, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p10
Presents risk profile of Iraq as of April 2003. Political instability in the country; Concerns over the country's economy; Opportunities of investments in the country.
- IRAQ: RISK SUMMARY. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Feb2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p8
The article offers information on the political and economic conditions in Iraq such as United Nations (UN) Security Council's cancellation of the international sanctions imposed in the country to stop it from producing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons, the trainings of Iraq's workforce...
- Executive Summary. // Iran Business Forecast Report;2010 1st Quarter, p7
The article presents an overview on the business developments, economic trends, government policy, and politics of Iraq in 2009-2010.
- Background Note: Iraq. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Iraq;Aug2004, p1
Presents geographic and demographic information on Iraq. Climate; Type of government; Economic conditions.
- PROFILE. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Iraq;Aug2005, p1
Presents information on the Republic of Iraq. Geographical background; People; Type of government; Economy.
- PROFILE. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Iraq;Jun2007, p1
The article presents information on Iraq. Its climate is mostly hot and dry. The estimated population of Iraq in 2007 was 27,499,638. The country has achieved its independence on October 3, 1932 and has a parliamentary type of government. It has an estimated gross domestic product (GDP) of...