Medicaid payments less in states with more blacks, poor, national study finds
- Compendex goes home. Straight, David L. // Library Journal;5/1/1993, Vol. 118 Issue 8, p26
Announces the Washington University in St. Louis has added the engineering database Compendex to its OPAC (online public access catalog), making it the fifth engineering school to include the electronic version of `Engineering Index.' Special significance for the university of adding Compendex;...
- Hidden Gem. // FoodService Director;2/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p6
A review is offered for Ibby's Restaurant, located inside the campus building at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Violence triggers a vicious cycle. // USA Today Magazine;Dec95, Vol. 124 Issue 2607, p7
Reports that research at Washington University has found that a bigger behavioral influence may be the real-life violence that many inner-city teens face daily in their homes, schools and neighborhoods. Statistical information; Study important policy implications; What findings show.
- University earns glaucoma honor. // Ophthalmology Times;02/01/97, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p28
Reports that the department of ophthalmology and visual sciences at Washington University has been awarded the first Center of Excellence honor by the Glaucoma Research Foundation.
- Follett takes over Washington University bookstore. // Publishers Weekly;11/17/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 47, p23
Reports that Follett has taken over the bookstore at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. Number of bookstores that Follet has.
- New 'Green' Dining Venue at Washington U. // Food Management;Sep2010, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p12
The article presents information on opening of the new green dinning venue of the Washington University in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- WUSTL Launches Social Work-Based Entrepreneurship Program. // Social Work Today;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p32
The article reports on the launch of the first social entrepreneurship program based in a social work setting at the Brown School in Washington University of St. Louis (WUSTL).
- Washington Univ. in St. Louis Sells Debt for Human Genome Project. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/20/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30916, p3
Reports on Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri's plan to sell general obligation-like revenue bonds worth about 10 million dollars to pay for equipment related to its participation in the National Institute of Health's Human Genome Project. Ratings of the bonds to be sold; Companies in...
- Canceled debate promo items delivered. // Editor & Publisher;10/19/96, Vol. 129 Issue 42, p31
Reports on the decision of Washington University to send the promotional items, which were meant to be distributed to the press at the first presidential debate in Saint Louis but was canceled due to the change in site, to reporters who were slated to attend the event. Washington University...