1994 Directors Conference, Rye Town, New York
- Health-system conferences planned. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;06/01/97, Vol. 156 Issue 11, p1524
Announces the plans of the Canadian government to co-host three national conferences in 1997 as part of efforts to sustain the health care system. Importance of preserving and modernizing medicare; Topics to be discussed in the planned conferences.
- Debate over international medical grads highlights Baxter symposium. Asplund, Jon // AHA News;09/15/97, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p4
Highlights the 1997 Baxter Allegiance Foundation Health Policy Symposium held in Chicago, Illinois. Proposition concerning the limitation of foreign medical graduates; Discussion of issues involved in health-policy research and outcomes tracking; Functions of the federal government.
- A window to tomorrow's environment. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;05/11/98, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p3B
Presents a preview of the 1998 Annual New Healthcare Marketplace Conference to be held in Syracuse, New York. Issues to be addressed; Theme; Contact information.
- Calendar of events. // Materials Management in Health Care;Mar96, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p52
Presents a calendar of congresses in the health care materials management industry from March through June 1996. Includes the 1996 Annual Conference and Exhibition in Atlanta, Georgia; Annual Congress of the Association of Operating Room Nurses in Dallas, Texas; Luncheon Business Meetings of...
- Costs outweigh quality concerns, benefit study finds. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jul96, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p87
Reports on a survey during the 1996 National Managed Health Care Congress indicating that large employers will take the cheaper option given the choice of quality health care or cost savings. Contradiction with announced trends.
- The National Managed Health Care Congress. // Health Management Technology;Apr1997, Vol. 18 Issue 5, The National Managed... p1
Informs on the National Managed Health Care Congress on April 14-17, 1997 in Washington, D.C. Schedule of events; Tutorials; Networking forums; Exhibitors list.
- Meeting highlights. // Formulary;Jul97, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p746
Focuses on the issues discussed in the 9th Annual National Managed Health Care Congress. Making formulary decisions based on a medication's total value; Criterias to consider on the integrated health care delivery system impact; Importance of grading system in assigning differing values to...
- Niche conferences see strong growth. Japsen, Bruce // Modern Healthcare;8/7/95, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p48
Reports the increase in the number of attendants in healthcare meetings on managed care and capitation. Reasons for their successes; Information on the organizations of such meets.
- Health care reform. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;1/5/94, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p18
Reports on the meeting of 90 religious and health care leaders from major Catholic and Protestant hospital systems at the National Interfaith Healthcare Leadership Conference in Phoenix, Arizona. Discussion of spiritual perspective on health care reform; Topics; Conference keynoter Monsignor...
- Symposium to focus on trends in humanistic design. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;9/20/94, Vol. 68 Issue 18, p16
Announces the Seventh Symposium on Healthcare Design, hosted by the Center for Health Design, on November 17 to 20, 1994.