Walking the plank in the Yucatan
- CRUISING 2002: Year-End Review. Scull, Theodore W. // Cruise Travel;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p6
Presents an official review of the cruising industry in the U.S. for the year 2002. Impact of the economic recession and possible terrorist attacks on distant cruising itineraries; Number of new ship orders placed during 2002; Number of additional ships trading to New England and Canada from...
- CRUISE NEWS. // Cruise Travel;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p54
Presents news briefs related to ocean travel and cruise ships in the U.S. Details of the accident aboard the ship Diamond Princess; Facts regarding the business venture involving the cruise companies World Explorer Cruises Inc. and Silja Line.
- Cruising with a cause. Peurifoy-Green, B. // Black Enterprise;Jul89, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p61
Describes the growing popularity of company-sponsored cruises for employees. Educational value; Networking opportunities; Stress management; Cruise line offerings.
- Cruisin'. Murdoch, G. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Feb1992, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p2
Offers tips on inexpensive cruises. A seven-day West Caribbean cruise, in a modest cabin for two that lists for $1,439, can be found for $1,127. `The Travel & Vaction Guide'; Recommendations.
- cruise control. Laborde, Errol // New Orleans Magazine;Jul2000, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p60
Focuses on cruising through the Caribbean seas.
- Winter cruises: Good prices. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Oct96, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p230
Presents tips on booking for bargain winter cruises. When and how to buy cruises; Advertisements of cruises; Rates and destinations of Ambassador Tours, Castaway cruises, Cruise Fairs of America, The Cruises Line, White Travel Service, Whole World of Travel and World Wide Cruises; Directory for...
- Charter news and notes. Wooton, Kenny // Yachting;Aug98, Vol. 184 Issue 2, p32
Presents news briefs related to cruising as of August 1998. Includes destinations along the coast of Tyrrehenian in Italy; Nicholson Newport's rates for its yachts; Availability of the Diaship `Voyager' ship in New England.
- 100,000 Welcomes. Robson, Nancy Taylor // Yachting;Feb2001, Vol. 189 Issue 2, p80
Presents an article on the experience of cruising in Inverness, Scotland.
- Leewards Less Traveled. Borns, Patricia L. // Yachting;Sep2003, Vol. 194 Issue 3, p112
Relates a cruising experience in the Leeward Islands aboard the Tivoli yacht.