L'alphabetisation fonctionelle en Roumanie rurale
- Double or Nothing: Academic Theology and Post-Communist Religious Policy. Andreescu, Liviu // Journal of Church & State;Sep2010, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p540
The article discusses academic theology in Romania since the fall of communism, focusing on the influence of the Orthodox Church. It provides an overview of Romania's higher education system and various religious faculties, including Orthodox, Roman Catholic, and Greek-rite Catholic (Uniate)...
- Dreaming in Romanian--despite potholes and smog. Walters, Laurel Shaper // Christian Science Monitor;11/29/99, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p7
Discusses social and economic conditions in Bucharest, Romania on the tenth anniversary of the execution of Ceausescu.
- Contraceptive Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Among Eligible Couples of Rural Haryana. Choudhary, Seema; Saluja, Neelu; Sharma, Seema; Gaur, D.R.; Pandey, S.M. // Internet Journal of Health;Dec2010, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
Objective: To assess the knowledge, attitude regarding family planning and the practice of contraceptives among eligible couples of rural Haryana. Study Design: Cross-sectional. Setting: Agroha village. Participants: 250 eligible couples. Methodology: The primary tool in this study was...
- Experiences in rural Kenya: Addressing lack of knowledge. Roberts, Helen // Community Eye Health Journal;Sep2012, Vol. 25 Issue 78, p28
In this article Helen Roberts presents a case study of rural Kenya, kwale district were ten thousand people who were blind, thirty thousand with low vision, and about the same number with significant eye disease in the district. They began their work in kwale district eighteen years ago after a...
- Negocierea Constitu?iilor din 1923 ?i 1991. RAEF, IVONA-ARINA // Sphere of Politics / Sfera Politicii;2012, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p53
In the present study the author is trying to find if there was a negotiation between main parties regarding The Constitution of Romania of 1923 and The Constitution Of Romania of 1991 or if there was a project imposed by one party to the others.
- Ceausescu's ghosts. Barber, Ben // World & I;Nov96, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p218
Reports on the legacies of Romania's hated dictator Nicolae Ceausescu which are still haunting the country today. Postcommunism struggles; Romania's forbidden city; Government at the crossroads.
- NEW RURAL-URBAN RELATIONSHIPS IN ROMANIA. ISSUES AT THE RURAL-URBAN FRINGE OF BUCHAREST. Guran-Nica, Liliana; Sofer, Michael; Stefan, Narcizia // Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Geographia;2011, Issue 1, p127
Romania, as many other East-European countries, is a space of various and profound changes in the last two decades. Having a more rigid totalitarian regime than other ex-communist countries determined a slower evolution of its socio-economic and spatial structures, therefore this country...
- Educational support for health professionals. // Australian Nursing Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on a program called the Rural Health Continuing Education Stream two which is being offered by Australia's National Rural Health Alliance and offers educational support for Australian health professionals who live and work in remote areas.
- Using Story-based Lessons to Increase Academic Engaged Time in General Education Classes for Students with Moderate Intellectual Disability and Autism. Courtade, Ginevra R.; Lingo, Amy S.; Whitney, Todd // Rural Special Education Quarterly;Winter2013, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p3
The purpose of the study was to examine the effects of special education and general education teachers working together to develop and implement story-based lessons on the academic engaged time of students with moderate intellectual disability and autism. A multiple probe across participants'...