- Prospects for increased condom use within marriage in Thailand. Knodel, John; Pramualratana, Anthony // International Family Planning Perspectives;Sep96, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p97
Examines the social, cultural and psychological factors that affect the acceptability of condom use within marriage in Thailand. Barriers to condom use; Acceptability of condom use in the extra-marital context.
- Sexual activity and condom use in Lusaka, Zambia. Agha, Sohail // International Family Planning Perspectives;Mar98, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p32
Presents a study on the use of condoms in Lusaka, Zambia. Detialed information on the methodology used to conduct the study; Results of the study; Discussion based on results of the study.
- New condoms for women will be on market soon. // Jet;2/10/92, Vol. 81 Issue 16, p26
Reports on the upcoming release of a vaginal condom for women. Expected sales date in United States; How vaginal condom works.
- Reach out and touch someone. LeClerc, A. // Esquire;Apr92, Vol. 117 Issue 4, p37
Discusses a new service by SOS Preservatifs in Paris, France, in which anyone can have condoms delivered to their home.
- Condom conundrum: What spells program success? Bowers, Rebecca // AIDS Alert;Jan2008, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on the efforts of the Department of Health in Washington, D.C. to retool the city's distribution program of customized condoms.
- Can you rely on condoms? // Consumer Reports;Mar1989, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p135
Reports on quality and strength of condoms. Protection against AIDS; Spermicides. INSET: Skin condoms: Unresolved questions; Readers report on condoms....
- Rubber rooms. // Advocate;7/11/95, Issue 685, p14
Reports on a bill sponsored by three members of the New York City council which would require condom dispensers to be installed in bathrooms at any place offering public sleeping accommodations. Hotel Association of New York City Inc.'s opposition to the proposal; Support of the proposal by the...
- Turner Outdoor Advertising. // Newsweek;11/18/1985, Vol. 106 Issue 21, p73
Turner Outdoor Advertising, which maverick capitalist Ted Turner sold in 1983, broke new ground last week when it plastered advertisements for Ramses condoms across 30 Atlanta billboards. It is the first time in the US that billboards have been used to advertise condoms.
- MO: Jefferson City, MISSOURI. // Advocate;4/14/87, Issue 470, p25
Reports on the protests against safe sex pamphlet 'Condom Sense' in Jefferson City, Missouri. Contents of the pamphlet.
- The condom conundrum. // Glamour;Jul92, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p97
Opinion. Recounts the author's embarrassment on a recent date when trying to find, put on, and dispose of a condom. Discusses his feelings of confusion, and how he felt about wearing the condom.