Mohawk turns in a triple play with accents
- Mohawk turns in a triple play with accents. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;2/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p8
Reports that Mohawk Home has tripled the number of skus it is making for its accent rug business. Expansion of its accent rug division; Dimensions of its marketed area rugs; Multiple functions of the rugs.
- Mohawk shows rug kiosks. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p6
Reports on Mohawk Home's launched of an in-store kiosk system at the Atlanta Rug show in Sugar Valley, Georgia. Features of postcards presented in kiosks; Launched of nylon rugs in traditional designs; Mohawk's entry into nylon due to the incorporation of Karastan.
- Mohawk, Capel renew AmericasMart deals. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;5/27/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p21
Reports on the renewal of the business leases of rug companies Mohawk Home and Capel Inc. at the Americas Mart in Atlanta, Georgia. Terms of the contract signed by the companies; Occupancy period at the Americas Mart; Advantages of investing in Americas Mart.
- Mohawk Home gears for growth. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;01/22/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p4
Announces a change in name for Mohawk Rug & Textile to Mohawk Home. Rationale behind the move; Company background; Areas where the rug manufacturer hopes to expand in.
- Mohawk Home Launches Woolrich Rugs. CORRAL, CECILE B. // Home Textiles Today;8/4/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p20
The article reports that Mohawk Home has launched the Woolrich Rugs line in the U.S. The line includes 22 designs in a woven construction, 14 nylon printed scatter rugs and four flat-woven polypropylene outdoor styles. Mohawk has also launched two collections from the Waites line, as well as the...
- Mohawk buys bath rug division. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;7/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the acquisition of the bath rug division Brumlow Home by the bath rug vendor Mohawk Home in Georgia. Benefits of the acquisition for the vendor; Acquisition cost; Terms of the deal.
- WPS, Mohawk in rug deal. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;03/20/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p2
Reports that Mohawk Rug & Textiles has become the exclusive manufacturer of WestPoint Steven's brand name products. Initial product launch; WestPoint's efforts to offer retailers the opportunity to add value and capitalize on its brand names.
- Accent, Scatter & Area Rugs. // Home Textiles Today;03/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p84
Introduces several rug products. Woven jute base rug from Windham Weavers; Falling Leaves accent rug from Spartan International; Irene collection from Mohawk Rug & Textile.
- Mohawk to market artistic rug. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;03/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p64
Reports that Georgia-based rug maker Mohawk has signed a rug licensing agreement with Media Arts Group Inc. in San Jose, California. Planned creation of rug collections inspired by the paintings of artist Thomas Kincade; Initial prices; Coordination with Kincade's upholstery fabric line;...