- City of Melbourne — Purchasing Power. // AQ: Australian Quarterly;Oct-Dec2015, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p27
The articls discusses the move of the city of Melbourne in Victoria to an approach in large-scale investment in renewable energy which is undertaken through an innovative group-purchasing model.
- INDUSTRY LEADERS LAUNCH ETHICAL ENERGY CONSORTIUM. // Worldwide Energy;Dec2013, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on the launched of a proposed plan focusing on the pioneering consortium which aims in developing and emerging nations to improve its efficiency in energy renewables by the United Nations Association of Scotland (UNA) in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- South Africa's Standard Bank to fund R 20 billion rand worth of renewable energy projects. // African Business News;4/11/2013, p9
The article reports on a decision by South Africa's Standard Bank to finance renewable energy projects in the biggest economy in Africa.
- EU regulators largely approve German green energy scheme. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/26/2014, p2
The article focuses on the statement issued by the European Commission in November 2014 that the German renewable energy subsidy scheme did not violate European Union (EU) rules.
- Mark 10-30% credit for clean energy: Secy to global lenders. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;9/21/2015, p56
The article discuses that multilateral agencies should plan to provide 10 to 20 percent business credit for the sector of renewable energy, Upendra Tripathy the New and Renewable Energy Secretary of India said this and he also thinks it should happen with lower borrowing costs.
- Biogas in Asia. Randle, Amanda // Asian Environmental Technology;2014 Annual Buyers' Guide, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p22
The article offers information on the characteristics of waste, local infrastructure and government incentives for renewable energy as key factors in biogas production, use and monitoring in 2014.
- What's new on the Web? // Dow Theory Forecasts;3/29/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 13, p1
The article offers information on stocks in the U.S. for the week of April 1, 2010 which trade at a discount to historical norms posted at the web site www.DowTheory.com.
- Big-company investments did better than small firms. Skarbeck, Ken // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/16/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p24
The article compares the performance of large-capitalization, high-quality U.S. stocks with small-company stocks.
- Stock market follows pattern over presidential term. Sackett, Brooks C. // Journal of Business (10756124);3/29/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 8, pB4
The article offers information on the stock market patterns amidst the eurozone debt crisis, probable war in Iran and Israel and changing employment in the U.S.