Power & Water
- SUSTAINABLE home: NEWSLINE at home. // Environmental Design & Construction;Aug2006, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p16
The article offers news briefs related to environmental activities in the U.S. Global Green USA and actor Brad Pitt have announced finalists for the Sustainable Design Competition for New Orleans. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has launched a new water efficiency program. The American...
- RIYADH STRUGGLES TO KEEP PACE WITH DEMAND. Gavin, James // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/14/2014 Supplement, p18
The article discusses the efforts of Saudi Arabia to reduce the excessive consumption of energy and water. Topics discussed include the failure of the country's electricity generating capacity to keep pace with consumption growth, factors that contributed to the need to increase generating...
- Energy's Thirst for Water Challenges Carbon Debate: Water Usage Will Influence the Business of Future Energy Production as Much as Carbon Output, According to Lux Research. Barclay, Steve // Automotive Industries;Jul2009, Vol. 189 Issue 7, p26
The article reports on a research by Lux Research company regarding the role of water consumption in energy production. It states that the study assessed how all the major convention and alternative fuel and electricity sources balance their carbon dioxide and water intensity. It revealed that...
- Appendix E. Renewable Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Apr2001, p173
Provides information on the consumption of renewable energy in the U.S. as of April 2001.
- Appendix E. Renewable Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Oct2001, p173
Presents a summary of renewable energy consumption by sector in the U.S. Consumption by source; Consumption by end-use sector; Consumption by electric power sector.
- Appendix E. Renewable Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Dec2001, p173
Presents charts and graphs which show renewable energy consumption of the U.S. in 2000. Total sources of renewable energy from 1973 to 2000; Consumption of renewable energy by source; Consumption of renewable energy by end-use sector.
- Section 10. Renewable Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;May2002, p137
Deals with the renewable energy industry in the U.S. Consumption of renewable energy by source; Usage of energy by the end-use sector; Renewable energy consumption by the electric power sector.
- Renewable Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Oct2002, p137
Presents charts which organize and summarize the renewable energy data in the United States in 2001. Renewable energy consumption; Renewable energy consumption by source; Renewable energy consumption by end-use sector.
- Section 10. Renewable Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Nov2002, p137
Summarizes the renewable energy data used in energy information administration in the U.S. Incorporation of the data into the Monthly Energy Review summaries; Total energy consumption per year; Rates of annual data.