- Cable's summer yield. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;8/27/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 36, p26
Focuses on an increase in total cable television viewership in the United States in summer of 2001. Result of cable networks' vigorous promotion; Single-night successes of cable networks with original movies.
- Video monitor. // Billboard;9/4/93, Vol. 105 Issue 36, p41
Presents the `Billboard' magazine list of the most-played video clips as monitored by Broadcast Data Systems. Television station; Ranking per television program.
- Curtain rising on made-fors. Dempsey, John // Variety;09/30/96, Vol. 364 Issue 9, p57
Focuses on the increase in number of made-for-television movies that are released in cinema theaters. Causes of the increase in theatrical release of television films; Box office performance of television films.
- MTV ready to get 'Wasted.' Gennusa, Chris // Daily Variety;11/27/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 60, pA4
Presents the programming of Music Television Network in the United States for 2002. Final feature installment of 'Daria' in January; Date for the telecast of 'Going to Wasted'; Coverage of the National Basketball Association's all-star game.
- Mow growth area o'seas. Setlowe, Rick // Variety;09/22/97, Vol. 368 Issue 7, pM19
Talks about the growth of American made-for-television movies overseas. Pearson and Hamdon as two of the main international distributors of American network movies and miniseries; Bull market driven by the rapid growth of television abroad; Reason why American network movies make financial...
- Television tackles tough subjects with films on race in America. Goode, Stephen // Insight on the News;09/01/97, Vol. 13 Issue 32, p36
Presents information on television films which explores the volatile subject of race relations. Information on the films George Wallace and Color of Justice; Details on actors who participate in the films.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;3/12/1960, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p192
An excerpt from "The Times" magazine about a television series to be filmed in Virginia City, Nevada is presented.
- SEX ON THE TUBE. Horne, Larry // Advocate;12/22/87, Issue 488, p52
Focuses on the television programs on exhibit during the American Film Institute National Video Festival held in Los Angeles, California, on October 22-25, 1987. Preponderance of sexual themes on television; Focus of the festival on the theme of human sexuality; Critique of various videos...
- FULL-COURT PRESS. // Entertainment Weekly;4/5/2002, Issue 647, p103
Presents an update on the audience ratings of made-for-television movies for the week March 11-17, 2002.