- NUMBERS Game. Brearton, Steve // CA Magazine;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 143 Issue 5, p8
A quiz concerning business-related events in Canada is presented.
- Economic Overview. // Laos Country Review;2010, p36
The article presents an overview on the economic activity in Laos, in which high revenues from both resource and non-resource sectors strengthened fiscal performance in 2006 and 2007.
- GEORGIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Feb2010, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p6
The article provides a summary risk for Georgia which include the improvement on the relationship between Russia and Georgia, a robust recovery on the country's gross domestic product (GDP) in 2010 following a contraction in 2009, and the liberalization of the country's energy sector.
- TURKMENISTAN: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Feb2010, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p9
The article presents a risk summary for Turkmenistan which include the improvement of human rights conditions, the country's plan to increase gas exports to Iran, and the foreign investment sought by the country to construct plants producing liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
- UZBEKISTAN: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Feb2010, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p10
The article presents a risk summary for Uzbekistan which include the deteriorating relationship between Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, the increasing gas exports, and the impact of public sector corruption to foreign investment.
- MOLDOVA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Feb2010, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p11
The article presents a summary risk on Moldova which include the weakening of the Party of Communists of the Republic of Moldova (PCRM), the depreciating Moldovan leu, and the country's role for the improvement of investment climate.
- Executive Summary. // Egypt Business Forecast Report;2009 3rd Quarter, p7
The article provides an overview on the economic activity of Egypt in 2009.
- Chicago Fed Activity Index Widens to Negative 0.61. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/29/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the decline of the Chicago Fed national activity index in Illinois for December 2009 to negative 0.61 from a revised negative 0.39 reading in November.
- Economic Overview. // Micronesia Country Review;2010, p34
The article provides an overview of the economic activity in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Beige Book: Recovery Slowing in Some Areas. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;7/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33750, p2
The article reports that the overall economic activity in the U.S. continued to expand at a modest to moderate rate in June and early July.