- X Appeal. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/5/2011, Vol. 63 Issue 36, p102
In this article, judges of the television singing talent show "X-Factor, " including Ronan Keating, Natalie Bassingthwaighe, and Guy Sebastian talk about various aspects of the show and the new talents.
- Caregiver wins visa to work as an artist in Israel. // Filipino Reporter;1/24/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p44
The article reports that Filipina caregiver Rose Fontanes has been given a working visa to pursue her singer career in Israel after winning a singing competition in the television talent show "X Factor."
- AMERICAN SYCO. Sutherland, Mark; Donahue, Ann; Paine, Andre // Billboard;1/30/2010, Vol. 122 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the business ventures of Simon Cowell, best known as a judge on the televised singing contest "American Idol." After leaving that show, he arranged a deal between his company, Syco, and Sony Music Entertainment to promote television shows such as "The X Factor" and the...
- Let the battle begin. Barnes, Zoë // NW;5/9/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p84
Interviews Vincent Harder, Russel Gooley and the vocal group Random, contestants at the talent search show "The X Factor" in Australia, on the competition. Highest and lowest points of the singing competition; Most embarrassing moment on the show; Impact of a judge's comment.
- Dannii and Kris THE CRISIS THAT TORE US APART. CHESTERTON, LUCY // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);6/13/2011, Vol. 63 Issue 24, p24
The article reports that work stress is creating problems in the relationship of Australian singing and television star Dannii Minogue and her partner Kris Smith. Minogue, a new mother, is judging the British television show "The X Factor" and "Australia's Got Talent," along with designing...
- Young talent on show in Enfield. // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;4/2/2009 Youth Work Now, p5
The article reports on the X Factor-style competition organized by Enfield Council's community safety unit in England. The Power of Dreams talent show formed by Enfield Homes and Tottenham Hotspur Football Club had featured 12 acts with three categories that include dancing, singing, and...
- TV3. // Mail on Sunday;10/ 5/2014, p30
The X Factor 8pm Final 12: The judges pick the dozen acts that will sing in the live shows
- TICKET prices for I Can't [...]. Baz Bamigboye // Daily Mail;4/ 4/2014, p48
TICKET prices for I Can't Sing, The X Factor musical, are like the show: all over the place.
- True lies V. Feirstein, Bruce // Vanity Fair;Apr96, Issue 428, p218
Presents a list of common cliches encountered in the real-estate business that show insincerity.
- IT'LL NEVER FLY TV TALENT SHOWS. // Management Today;Feb2008, p14
The article comments on the popularity of British television reality shows. According to the author, reality shows like "Strictly Come Dancing," Britain's Got Talent," and "X Factor," are only meant for amateurs and not for talented people. He states that these reality shows are becoming popular...