Soviet crisis: A matter of perspective
- Street life. Gaskie, M. // Architectural Record;Feb1992, Vol. 180 Issue 2, p88
Offers a look at the new Allied Health Facility of the Eugenio Maria de Host os Community College in the South Bronx. Voorsanger & Associates' designed the building which houses labs, classrooms, a library and reading room and a preschool/daycare center. Spaces; Cross-campus bridge; Uses;...
- Top 50 health care facilities. Barbarello, Kathleen // Business News New Jersey;09/08/97, Vol. 10 Issue 30, p30
No abstract available.
- Health care facilities. // Business News New Jersey;1998 Book of Lists, Vol. 11, p60
Ranks health care facilities in New Jersey by total patient admissions in 1997. Includes Saint Barnabas Health Care System; Atlantic Health System; Liberty Health Care System; Meridian Health System; Hackensack University Medical Center.
- Silverstein Institute's grand opening. Pulec, Jack L. // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Mar2003, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p155
Reports on the opening of the Silverstein Institute in Sarasota, Florida on March 28, 2003. Amenities; Description of the facilities.
- Kaweah Delta's Lifestyle Center proving popular with members. Hayden, Gina // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;09/08/97, Issue 322196, p21
Features the Lifestyle Center, the Kaweah Delta Health Care District's medical fitness center located in Visalia, California. Closure to new memberships; Growth at the Cypress campus for adults; Community outreach programs.
- March 1994. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Mar94, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p92
Presents data trends for March 1994 based on financial, operation and organization data from healthcare facilities.
- December 1994. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Dec94, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p82
Presents information based on financial, operational and organizational data gathered from different healthcare facilities and compiled in the MECON-PEER Comparative Database.
- Data trends. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Dec95, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p78
Gives information on 300 healthcare facilities based on financial, operational and organizational data in December 1995. INSET: Facility percent managed care revenue to total net operating...
- Data trends. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Apr96, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p92
Presents financial, operational and organizational data of healthcare facilities.
- Supreme Court refuses to overturn Marshfield clinic ruling. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jul96, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p11
Reports on the US Supreme Court's refusal to overturn a ruling to dismiss antitrust allegations against the Marshfield Clinic in Marshfield, Wisconsin. Details of the original jury verdict; US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit's reversal of the verdict.