BNFL wins Bulgarian work
- ...and Harwell's too. // Professional Engineering;01/14/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p6
Looks at United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority (UKAEA) awarding British Nuclear Fuels Limited (BNFL) Engineering, a contract to design, construct and commission a waste retrieval and immobilisation facility at Harwell International Business Centre in Oxfordshire. Cost of the contract; When the...
- BNFL to advise on UK nuclear aid. // Process Engineering;Sep2002, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p3
Reports that BNFL Environmental Services has won a three-year contract to work with Great Britain's Dept. of Trade and Industry to provide nuclear safety assistance for East European countries. Terms of the contract.
- Mox contracts raise hopes at Sellafield. // Professional Engineering;05/16/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p9
Reports the acquisition of contracts to supply plutonium and uranium mixed oxide (Mox) by the British Nuclear Fuels (BNFL). Hopes of BNFL on the implications of the contracts on Sellafield Mox Plant; Customers requiring the supply of Mox; Information on Sellafield operations.
- BNFL gets Chernobyl work. // Professional Engineering;08/05/98, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p7
Focuses on the contract agreement between European companies British Nuclear Fuels Ltd., and EnergoAtom. Terms of this agreement; Details on the shelter implementation project (SIP); Who funds SIP.
- BNFL's faces contract loss. // Professional Engineering;03/22/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p7
Focuses on the status of British Nuclear Fuels' (BNFL) contracts with German firms. German companies' plan to end contracts with BNFL for reprocessing spent uranium fuel; Nuclear Installations Inspectorate's reports on the management of BNFL; Financial support for an atomic energy counsellor in...
- BNFL beats out Lockheed in private bid for tank cleanup. Powers, Mary B. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;06/01/98, Vol. 240 Issue 22, p20
Reports that the United States Department of Energy awarded a contract which could be worth $30 billion to a team lead by BNFL Incorporated, to treat and immobilize radioactive wastes from 177 underground storage tanks at the department's site in Richland, Washington. Details on the project;...
- News headlines. // Modern Power Systems;Feb99, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p3
Reports on BNFL Engineering's completion of a consultancy contract for SKB for the construction of Canister Laboratory, a facility associated with the encapsulation of spent nuclear fuel for direct disposal.
- Nuclear handling. // Professional Engineering;09/17/97, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p7
Reveals that Strachan & Henshaw has won an order for specialized nuclear handling equipment for BNFL Inc.
- BNFL hails Mox plant deal success. // Utility Week;5/31/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p4
Reports on a major deal signed by British Nuclear Fuels (BNF) with Eon. Terms of the contract; Composition of the fuel that will be supplied by BNFL to Eon; Location of the plant where the fuel will be produced.