Russian state nuclear specialists Rosatom targets South African market
- Russia and Iran broaden cooperation in uses of atomic energy. // Power Watch India;Dec2014, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p16
The article reports on the documents signed by nuclear products and services provider ROSATOM to broaden the cooperation of Russia and Iran on the use of atomic energy in 2014.
- Turkey Poised To Revive Nuclear Program. Uysal, Ann // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/31/2011, p1
The article reports on the agreement signed by Turkey with Russia's state nuclear corporation Rosatom for the construction of nuclear power reactors in Akkuyu in the province of Mersin on Turkey's southern coast. The agreement signals the revival of the country's nuclear energy program after...
- Tasks, problems, and possibilities of developing low-capacity nuclear power. Sidorenko, V. // Atomic Energy;Mar2012, Vol. 111 Issue 5, p312
A general analytical review of the status, retrospectives, and prospects for developing and using low-capacity nuclear power plants is given. A classification for the objects of distributed power systems and the problems standing in the way of their implementation as well as the most immediate...
- New Energy. // Nuclear Plant Journal;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p8
The article offers news briefs related to nuclear energy as of January 2013 to February 2013. Nicole Bricq, Minister for Foreign Trade in France visits Tiashan nuclear site in China to witness the construction of the EPR nuclear power plant. Alazander Lokshin, deputy director of the company...
- New Products. // Nuclear Plant Journal;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p16
The article offers brief information on the nuclear-based products including the containment vent from GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy, the High Performance Light Emitting Diode (LED) Light for Nuclear Pools from Remote Ocean Systems Inc., and the Multi-D technology for engineering nuclear power...
- Terrorism Prevention Center denies involvement in Budapest concert organized by Rosatom. // Hungary A.M.;6/30/2014, p4
The article reports that the Hungarian Terrorism Prevention Center (TEK) issued a statement denying claims that it is involved in the preparation for a concert being organized by Rosatom, a Russian state nuclear energy firm, at the Ferenc Liszt Music Academy in Budapest, Hungary in June 2014.
- Rosatom and Areva sign nuclear co-operation MOU. // Modern Power Systems;Aug2012, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p5
The article informs that a memorandum of understanding is signed between Areva Inc. and the company Rosatom for working in the nuclear energy sector.
- Unanswered questions about Paks nuke plant. // Budapest Business Journal;10/2/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p2
The article focuses on issues concerning nuclear reactors to be build by energy company Rosatom at Paks, Hungary including increased energy cost for taxpayers from the Paks plant, suggestion to buy energy from Germany, and reduction in energy use by improving insulation at aged homes of Hungary.
- Siemens Exiting Nuclear Power, Dropping Joint Reactor Venture With Russian Firm. // Energy Daily;9/20/2011, Issue 180, p4
The article reports on the decision of Siemens to leave the nuclear energy industry and pullout from a joint new reactor project with Rosatom.