- BOUNCE BACK BY BANK? // Irish Farmers Monthly;Sep2010, p16
The article focuses on the business forecast on the dividend payments of the Bank of Ireland according to bank director Richie Boucher, in which Boucher anticipates a dividend payment return by 2013.
- 'Agriculture a key growth area for banks'. // Irish Farmers Monthly;12/1/2013, p10
The article focuses on the goal of the Bank of Ireland (BOI) to develop further agriculture, which represents the single biggest standalone sector in business banking. According to the Group Chief Executive of BOI, Richie Boucher, BOI gives 50 per cent of all new lending into the agriculture...
- Slovenia: Next In Line For A Bailout? Pasquail, Valentina // Global Finance;Nov2012, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p8
The article discusses the aspects which lead to claim on the possibility that Slovenia will be the next eurozone country in line for bailout given the high nonperforming loans of banks.
- 7: 13,500 Bank of Ireland tracker customers braced for massive rate increase. // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);12/20/2013, p6
The article focuses on the concerns raised by brokers and borrowers following the decision of Bank of Ireland to double the rate of 13,500 of its tracker customers in 2013.
- Bol cuts back on mortgage business in the UK. // Lending Strategy;Feb2009, p11
The article reports on the decision of the Bank of Ireland (BoI) to cut back on its mortgage business in Great Britain in an effort to control cost. One of the plans of BoI for its British mortgage business is to end the sale of residential mortgages through brokers. The bank will also close its...
- Tax payment loan. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2002, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p39
Reports on the Bank of Ireland's announcement of the details of a Tax Payment Loan for professionals in practice developed those facing a strain on liquidity and capital resources due to tax bills associated with the October 31 deadline.
- Ireland : Bank of Ireland launches range of new flexible loan products for Agri Businesses. // TendersInfo News;7/30/2014, p1
The article offers information on the range of AgriFlex loans for the agricultural sector from banking company Bank of Ireland.
- Regional Outlooks. // India Commercial Banking Report;2012 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, p19
The article offers an outlook for the banking industry in Asia for 2012. It predicts that the multiple expansion in the industry will offset the weakening earnings brought about by several factors including foreign funding constraints and higher non-performing loans (NPLs). It expects...
- Visteon expects profit in 2004. Armstrong, Julie // Automotive News;1/12/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6075, p52
Thanks in large part to a $1.7 billion bailout by Ford Motor Co. in Visteon Corp. which expects to be profitable for the first time in 2004. Visteon anticipates net income of as much as $130 million this year, compared with a loss of as much as $1.25 billion for 2003. For the fourth quarter of...