- Economic Policy: Fiscal Policy and Outlook. // Australia Country Monitor;Jan2012, p15
The article presents an outlook on the fiscal policies in Australia in 2011.
- Economic Policy: Fiscal Policy and Outlook. // Panama Country Monitor;Jan2012, p11
The article presents the economic and fiscal policy outlook for Panama for 2013, forecasting that the return to keeping the deficit below 1.5% of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2013 will challenge local authorities' grand ambitions.
- Economic Policy: Fiscal Situation - Recent Developments. // Tunisia Country Monitor;Jun2012, p12
The article discusses the developments in fiscal policy in Tunisia and includes details on country's 2012 budget, social development, and unemployment rate.
- policy finance&economy. // Hill;4/11/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p20
The article offers world news briefs related to financial and economic policies in 2011 including a law which is intended to tax online retailers in Connecticut, the new Foreign Direct Investment Industry Guidelines in China, and a law on a package of financial measures signed by New Mexico...
- Economic Policy: Fiscal Policy and Outlook. // Czech Republic Country Monitor;Mar2012, p16
The article offers an outlook for the economic policy and fiscal policy in Czech Republic from 2011-2012 and mentions the approval of the 2012 budget bill by the Czech parliament.
- Citizens United Pushes Its Union Busting Agenda. Pastor, Thom // International Musician;Nov2012, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p9
The article discusses the economic policies of the U.S. Government regarding taxation system of the country.
- OUTLOOK for Fiscal Policy Measures. Duffy, Helene // Banking;Feb65, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p32
Presents an update on the fiscal policy of the U.S. as of February 1, 1965. Recommendation for the reduction in excise taxes; Details regarding the Federal tax structure and rate of economic growth; Adoption of offensive tax measures.
- Research notes. // International Advances in Economic Research;Aug97, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p329
Presents a summary of the study `Tax Policy: Perceptions of Tax Plans,' by Ruthie Reynolds. Most complex tax systems in the world; Negative opinions about tax policy.
- Economic Policy: Fiscal Policy and Outlook. // Uruguay Country Monitor;Mar2012, p15
The article presents the fiscal policy and outlook of Uruguay which states that Uruguay is expected to continue the path initiated under the guidance of the international organizations even though it has cancelled its agreement with the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
- Economic Policy: Fiscal Policy and Outlook. // Pakistan Country Monitor;Aug2010, p9
The article provides a forecast for the economic and fiscal policy of Pakistan.