Designation of Officers of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence To Act as Director of National Intelligence
- THE PERPETUAL JOURNEY OF INTELLIGENCE AND AVIATION. CLAPPER, JAMES R. // Vital Speeches of the Day;Dec2014, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p387
The article presents a speech by James R. Clapper, the U.S. Director of National Intelligence, delivered at the International Air Transport Association's (IATA) AVSEC World conference in Washington, D.C., on October 27, 2014. Topics include the relationship between the aviation and intelligence...
- Illinois Governor Off On The Right Foot. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/11/2015, pA14
The article reports on the decision of Republican Governor Bruce Rauner to suspend the practice of forced union dues for government workers in Illinois in 2015.
- Delhi lovers, all. // Gfiles;Nov2013, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p58
The article reports that some officials in the All India Service who served under the Central Staffing Scheme (CSS) has lived in Delhi for more than 10 years despite of the seven-years rule of the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.
- SEN. PAUL SAYS DEMOCRATS BLOCKING HIS IRS RESOLUTION. Kasperowicz, Pete // Hill;5/16/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 58, p16
The author reflects on the claim of U.S. Senator Rand Paul that Democrats in the U.S. Senate are blocking his legislative resolution that would call for the officials of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) who are involved in the scandal to be relieved.
- Department of Personnel. // Illinois Register;4/05/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p4282
The article discusses a notice of adopted amendments by the Illinois Secretary of State regarding the change in personnel rules, salaries and positional clarification of public officials and employees in the state. It mentions the amended sections which include appointment and selection of...
- The Travel Regulation Council. // Illinois Register;4/05/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p4383
The article discusses a notice of adopted amendments released by the Illinois Travel Regulation Council regarding changes in the federal reimbursement rate in Illinois. It states that the amendment has made effective from March 22, 2013. It informs that the amendments have been implemented to...
- THE PUBLIC OFFICER - THE ACTIVE SUBJECT OF A CRIME. Buzatu, Nicoleta-Elena // International Conference : CKS - Challenges of the Knowledge Soc;2011, p1822
The present study intends to analyze the active subject of the crime committed by an individual - the public officer, for example - during his daily duty program or with reference to the attributions he has versus the public office he holds, in the light of the regulations provided not only by...
- HR POLICY OF THE MOSCOW CITY: REQUIREMENTS TO THE CONTEMPORARY PUBLIC SERVICE PERSONNEL. Victorovna, Rabinovich Polina // Theory & Practice of Social Development;2013, Issue 8, p1
Nowadays the issues of perfecting the HR policy are quite urgent and relevant for the Russian society. The HR processes, technologies and relations affect all the spheres of life, for the successful functioning of the state apparatus, as well as the whole society, depends on the personnel...
- What is the Legal Meaning of a Sheriff's Oath of Office? Amerson, Sheriff Larry // Deputy & Court Officer;2012, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p30
The article focuses on the legal definition of sheriff's "Oath of Office." It states that an "Oath of Office" by sheriff is a public pledge that the official understand the requirements of the position and will work to attain or exceed those requirements. It mentions that the oath can be legally...