- Cherry Basket Bouquet. // McCall's Quilting;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p78
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making delightful folk-art quilted coverlets, table toppers, or wall hanging interior decoration using assorted prints of blocks and pieced-border fabrics to create a cherry basket bouquet design.
- Spin City. Mahoney, Nancy // Easy Quilts;Fall2012, p56
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a quilt using a variety of 1930s reproduction prints and Tri-Recs tools.
- Using Tri-Recs Tools. // Easy Quilts;Fall2012, p60
The article offers step-by-step instructions for using the Tri-Recs tools in making quilts.
- itâ€™s your turn. Waugh, Linda; Stout, Claudia; Kimberly, Mary; Filipkowski, Judy // Quilting Arts Magazine;Dec2015/Jan2016, Issue 78, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to various articles including "Going Place," in the October/November 2015 and one on the creation of creative art quilts.
- Sugar and Spice. WRIGHT, JEAN ANN // Quilter's Newsletter Magazine;Dec2014/Jan2015, p67A
The article offers step-by-step instructions for using the Hexgon Trim Tool in designing hexgons in quilts.
- materials & rotary cutting. // Quiltmaker;Jul/Aug2015, p69
The article lists the materials for making the Forest Flyway quilt.
- Fabrics & Supplies. // Weekend Quilting Wonders;2007, p176
The article lists the fabrics and materials used in making quilts as well as its suppliers, including Sulky cottons, machine blend batting and dotted fabrics.
- Trending Now. Hayes, Beth // McCall's Quick Quilts;Aug/Sep2013, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p6
The author offers information on the biannual trade show, the Spring 2013 International Quilt Market that featured best fabric and quilting trends from the quilting industry.
- Applique with a Longarm. BLADE, JOANN; DIAMOND, KIM // Quilter's Newsletter Magazine;Dec2014/Jan2015, p48
The article offers step-by-step instructions for appliqueing with the use of longarm quilting machines.