- THIS MODERN WORLD. TOMORROW, TOM // Boise Weekly;9/11/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p4
The comic strip "When Is A War Not A War" is presented.
- THIS MODERN WORLD. Tomorrow, Tom // Progressive Populist;2/1/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p5
The comic strip "Underpants of Mass Destruction," is presented.
- biG BaD WoRLd. // New Internationalist;Jul/Aug2016, Issue 494, p35
The comic strip "Big Bad World," which focused on how media report wars, is presented.
- The Imaginary War Crimes Tribunal. // Metropolis: Architecture Design;Apr2013, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p96
The comic strip "The Imaginary War Crimes Tribunal" is presented.
- THIS MODERN WORLD. Tomorrow, Tom // In These Times;Feb2012, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p6
The comic strip "This Modern World" is presented.
- WHEN IS A WAR NOT A WAR? TOMORROW, TOM // Progressive Populist;10/1/2013, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p5
The comic strip "When Is a War Not a War?" by Tom Tomorrow is presented.
- THE RETURN OF "GET YOUR WAR ON" Rees, David // New York;12/6/2010, Vol. 43 Issue 40, p42
The comic strip "The Return of "Get You War On" is presented.
- Doonesbury. Trudeau, Garry // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;3/4/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 54, p4
The comic strip "Doonesbury" is presented.
- pow! blam! splat! om! Dhir, Anurag // Ascent Magazine;Spring2006, Issue 29, p18
Relates the author's visit to India and the improvement of his spiritual life. Passion of the author for comic books; Information on his attraction to the feeling of fear; Comprehension of the archetypal symbols of good and evil.