ON THE AGENDA
- Vadxx Energy scraps its plans for Cleveland plant. McCAFFERTY, RACHEL ABBEY // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/12/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p0006
The article reports that alternative recycler Vadxx Energy LLC is looking to relocate to Akron, Ohio, which comes after the company decided to abandon its plan to build a Cleveland, Ohio plant.
- Akron City Council OKs sale of land to Vadxx Energy. McCafferty, Rachel Abbey // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/2/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p0018
The article reports on the move by the Akron City Council in Ohio as of early December 2013 to authorize the sale of 5.1 acres of city-owned land to Vadxx Energy LLC., which will be used by the company to construct a plant that will turn plastic waste into fuel.
- REPORTERS ' NOTEBOOK. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/23/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p0026
The article offers business news briefs in the U.S. in 2014. Cleveland startup Vadxx Energy LLC selects Rockwell Automation Inc. to conduct feasibility studies and create a detailed design for a plant capable of turning plastic garbage into oil. Edgewater Park installs final Bike Box shipping...
- Vadxx plans to build recycling plant in Cleveland. Esposito, Frank // Rubber & Plastics News;5/20/2013, Vol. 42 Issue 21, p22
The article offers information on the business plans of recycling technology firm, Vadxx Energy LLC related to the establishment of a plant in Cleveland, Ohio. It mentions that this construction plan is made for converting rubber and plastics in to crude oil by using pyrolysis method. It also...
- Bermex furniture buys High Point plant. // Wood & Wood Products;Sep2011, Vol. 116 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on Bermex's acquisition of a 95,000-square-foot factory building in High Point, North Carolina.
- More Room for Cheesecake Factory Designers. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;9/10/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 37, p1
The article reports on the expected operation expansion of Cheesecake Factory Inc. in Orange County, California, following its acquisition of an office in Irvine for its design department.
- NATIONAL GYPSUM FINALIZES PURCHASE OF PLANT SITE. // Walls & Ceilings;Mar2007, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the purchase of a property by National Gypsum Co. for its new wallboard plant in Eloy, Arizona. It says that this property has an access to Interstate 8, Interstate 10 and the Union Pacific Railroad, which will provide rail service to the planned factory. According to the...
- Chef John Folse & Co. acquires land for new plant. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p81
Presents information on the land purchase of Gonzales, Louisiana-based Chef John Folse & Co. for the location of its second manufacturing plant. Types of products to be manufactured at the facility; Capacity for producing processed food products.
- Great Dane acquires production facility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the acquisition of a Scott County, Tennessee-based production facility by Great Dane Limited Partnership. Anticipated start-up date of the facility; Executive who will be heading the operations in the facility; Company that previously owned the facility.