CC Governing Board meets
- Nominees sought. // Common Cause Magazine;Jul/Aug89, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p41
Reports that the Nominating Committee of the National Governing Board is seeking candidates for election to the 60-member board.
- Window of opportunity. Wertheimer, F. // Common Cause Magazine;Jul/Aug89, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p44
Editorial. Discusses how Common Cause's core issues are at center stage in the national political arena as Common Cause heads toward its 20th anniversary.
- The year in review. Cox, A. // Common Cause Magazine;Jan/Feb90, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p40
Opinion. Summarizes actions by Common Cause in 1989 to combat institutional corruption, including congressional passage of a major ethics reform package. Ethics and campaign finance reform concerns; Other activities; Corporate shareholder resolution project; State organizations; Future of...
- Governing board election results. // Common Cause Magazine;May/Jun90, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p39
Briefly describes the 20 members recently elected to the 60-member CC National Governing Board.
- Archibald Cox stepping down as CC chair; board elects Ned Cabot to succeed Cox in February 1992. // Common Cause Magazine;May/Jun91, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p39
Presents the election results of the Common Cause Governing Board. INSET: Governing Board election results..
- 1991 Common Cause issues poll. // Common Cause Magazine;May/Jun91, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p40
Presents the results of the 1991 Common Cause issues poll of members.
- In the states. Young, A.E. // Common Cause Magazine;May/Jun91, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p41
Reports on Common Cause-supported legislation in three states. Arizona, South Carolina, and Arkansas; Many more will probably turn to Common Cause for model legislation.
- In the states. Young, A.E. // Common Cause Magazine;Jul/Aug91, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p42
Reports on legislative victories won with the help of Common Cause in several states including Florida, Maryland, Utah and seven other states. In the fields of campaign finance, ethics, lobby disclosure and freedom of information reforms.
- Nominations sought. // Common Cause Magazine;Jul/Aug91, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p41
Presents the Nominating Committee of the National Governing Board's search for election candidates to the 60-member board. Contact points.
- National Governing Board meets. // Common Cause Magazine;Fall92, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p35
Reports on Common Cause's (CC) National Governing Board meeting in Washington, D.C. on June 12 and 13, 1992. Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell (D.-Maine) and Senator Bill Bradley (D.-N.J.); Election of officers including President Fred Wertheimer; Congressional term limitations; `Framework...