OBSESSIONS OF FINICKY FRED
- Feeding Your Finicky Eater. Sweat, Rebecca // Cats Magazine;Nov2000, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p22
Provides suggestions on how to feed finicky eater cats. INSET: Is It Finickiness or Lack of Appetite?.
- FRED'S OBSESSION. Cutrer, Kevin // Louisiana Literature;2015, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p10
The poem "FRED'S OBSESSION" by Kevin Cutrer is presented. First Line: His hate blazes on the gravity; Last Line: each pearl a moon the likes of Fred won't reach.
- The Imp of the Mind/Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders (Book Review). Hughes, Mary Ann // Library Journal;11/15/2000, Vol. 125 Issue 19, p84
Reviews two books on obsessive-compulsive disorder. 'The Imp of the Mind: Exploring the Silent Epidemic of Obsessive Bad Thoughts,' by Lee Baer; 'Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders: A Guide to Getting Well and Staying Well,' by Fred Penzel.
- Serve Up What Sizzles. Sonja Carberry // Investors Business Daily;6/2/2014, pA04
Flash in the pan or toast of the town? How niche firms satisfy finicky tastes:
- Mini supercenter offers Rx value. Howell, Debbie // Drug Store News;5/2/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p143
The article reports that Southeastern discounter Fred's Inc. has earned intense customer loyalty by combining successful elements of a dollar store, drug store and discount chain. As an extreme-value retailer, Fred's obsession with offering low prices on both drug store and general merchandise...
- A Lesson in Feline Economics. Cole, Kevin // Cats Magazine;Nov96, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p31
Presents a short story entitled `A Lesson in Feline Economics,' by Kevin Cole about a cat's finicky eating habits.
- Forecasts: How-to. McQuade, M. // Publishers Weekly;10/19/1990, Vol. 237 Issue 42, p59
Reviews the book `The New Natural Cat: A Complete Guide for Finicky Owners,` by Anita Frazier with Norma Eckroate.
- finicky. Kopel, Stephen // Porcupine Literary Arts Magazine;2006, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p155
Presents the poem "finicky," by Stephen Kopel. First Line: fish circle schools; Last Line: and their sudden swoops.
- Isabella Abnormella and the Very, Very Finicky Queen of Trouble (Book Review). Bush, Margaret // School Library Journal;Oct2000, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p129
Reviews the book `Isabella Abnormella and the Very, Very Finicky Queen of Trouble,' by J. Patrick Lewis, illustrated by Kyrsten Brooker.
- Pleasing pickly eaters. MCCORD, CATHERINE // Kiwi;Apr/May2013, p62
Recipes for kids who are finicky eaters are presented including Shrimp Tacos, Broccoli and Cheese Patties, and Chicken Parmesan Wheels.