Kongsberg signs MNOK 380 contracts with Statoil
- Gas ready to flow from Norway to northern France. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug98, Vol. 225 Issue 8, p38
Reports on the progress of Statoil's NorFra subsea natural gas pipeline project that would link Norway's Troll gas field through the North Sea to the port of Dunkerque in northern France. Technical challenges confronting the project; Welding together of the northern and southern sections of the...
- Kongsberg Celebrates its 200th Anniversary. // Military Technology;2014, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p10
The article announces the 200th anniversary celebration of Norwegian defense contractor Kongsberg on March 20, 2014, and also mentions views of Walter Qvam, chief executive officer (CEO) of Kongsberg, on achievement of the company as a leading international high-technology corporation.
- Raytheon, Kongsberg Team For NSM. Michael Fabey // Aerospace Daily & Defense Report;4/10/2015, Vol. 252 Issue 8, p2
The article discusses defense companies Raytheon Co. and Kongsberg Gruppen ASA forming a teaming agreement for the Naval Strike Missile (NSM) which is also the main weapon for the militaries of Norway and Poland.
- International. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep2014, Vol. 241 Issue 9, p18
The article offers news briefs related to the global oil and gas pipeline industry as of September 2014. Topics discussed include plans of Statoil to develop its Valemon oil field, Norwegian Sea; plans of the Arrow Energy to build of 360-mile pipeline from north of Moranbah to Gladstone,...
- Statoil first quarter profits buoyed by high gas prices. // Utility Week;5/13/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p10
Reports on the financial performance of Norwegian energy company Statoil in 2004. Impact of higher gas prices on the company's profits; Plan of the company to develop a possible pipeline link for a liquefied natural gas terminal in Poland; Percentage of stocks owned by the Norwegian government...
- Kongsberg Gruppen Receives Army Purchase Order For CROWS II Program. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;9/25/2012, Vol. 255 Issue 62, p2
The article reports that Kongsberg Gruppen ASA received the contract worth 34 million dollars from the U.S. Army for CROWS II program in the U.S. It mentions that the agreement from the Army was meant for production, system support and technical engineering support. It mentions that the...
- EskoArtwork Opens New Manufacturing Facility. // Official Board Markets;3/22/2008, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p18
The article reports that Belgium-based EskoArtwork company has opened a dieless cutting and creasing manufacturing facility for its Kongsberg tables in Brno, Czech Republic. The tables were originally developed for the packaging industry, however, they were introduced to sign and display...
- Kongsberg: 200 Years And Counting. // Defense Daily International;3/21/2014, p6
Kongsberg March 20 celebrated its 200th anniversary and said it can boast the longest industrial history in Norway with continuous operations since the foundation of theÂ…
- Konsberg Gruppen Receives Army Purchase Order For CROWS II Program. // Defense Daily International;9/27/2012, p4
The article reports on the $34 million dollar purchase order received by Kongsberg Gruppen ASA for its CROWS II program from the U.S. Army.