Last carbon-free step
- Passions PADI tick. // Travel Daily;10/22/2012, p8
The article reports on Cairns, Queensland-based Great Barrier Reef tour operator Passions of Paradise, which joined the network of the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) that has over 6,100 dive centres worldwide.
- Sanitation scores. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Oct98, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p240
Presents sanitation scores given to cruise ships in the United States by the US Public Service for July 1998. Contact information.
- In history's wake. // Russian Life;Mar97, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p28
Presents advantages and disadvantages in traveling on a cruise in Russia. Healthy emphasis on travel outside the capitals; Combination of the exotic nature of travel along Russia's ancient waterways with Western-style amenities; Demand of a large travel group; Difficulty in making home contact;...
- In with the new? Major, Brian // Travel Agent;12/5/94, Vol. 273 Issue 8, Cruise Desk p2
Reports on non-traditional amenities on cruise passenger ships. Mini golf course built into the `Legend of the Seas' cruise liner of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines; Features of `Grand Princess' liner of Princess Cruises; Caribbean area as exclusive sailing ground for the `Grand Princess';...
- Waterways. // In Britain;Jun95, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p65
Informs about the cruising services in Great Britain.
- Football? On a cruise? One fan checks it out. Hartill, Lane // Christian Science Monitor;9/28/99, Vol. 91 Issue 212, p17
Focuses on football games aboard the S.S. Norway Cruise ship.
- Lakes draw cruise ships. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;07/14/97, Vol. 13 Issue 28, p4
Reports on the popularity of the the Great Lakes as a cruise ship destination. Number of cruises planned by German shipping company Hapag Lloyd for 1998; cruises planned by the MS Columbus for 1997.
- Agents can compare luxury ships by checking the statistics. Major, Brian // Travel Agent;06/02/97 Supplement Cruise, Vol. 286, p23
Focuses on the information needed in comparing cruise ships of several lines. Onboard amenities; Crew-to-passenger ratio; Space ratio; Itineraries; Packages offered.
- Trade union. Gill, Rob // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/20/2003, Issue 2547, p35
Reports on the continuing promotion of the five-star Caribbean cruise ship Sandals in Great Britain. Schedule of the extended classic promotion; Aim to increase the company's passengers; Details of the business strategies.