Using a Camera to Document Global Warming
- UNPUBLISHED. // Applied Arts Magazine;Jan/Feb2003 Awards Annual, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p219
Unpublished photographs taken in New Zealand, Mexico and Cuba as well as from the book "Drift" are presented.
- FOR PHOTOJOURNALISTS, SUDDEN LIGHT IN BURMA. Walker, David // Photo District News;Jul2012, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p16
The article focuses on the opportunities and challenges of documentary photographers on documenting the nation after democracy in Burma.
- Twilight Zone. Barr, Luke // Travel & Leisure;Apr2007, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p122
A photo essay showing life in North Korea is presented.
- Global pollution. Dasset, Benoit; Zetterlund, Mattias; Broomfield, Aaron // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);01/12/98, Vol. 131 Issue 2, p10
Presents reader responses to a December 8, 1997 story in same magazine on global warming.
- Cascades Meltdown. // Backpacker;Sep2007, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p34
The article discusses the effects of global warming on North America's wilderness.
- Bye-bye, Boundary Waters. Axelson, Gustave // Backpacker;Sep2007, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p44
The article discusses the effects of global warming on Minnesota's North Woods.
- Why global warming is hot issue for Illinois pols. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;12/08/97, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p11
Opinion. Focuses on some of the issues relating to global warming in Illinois. Impact of global warming on Illinois' economy; Possibility of a global warming treaty.
- Global warming. Scott, Geoff // Current Health 2;Jan1994, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p6
Discusses views toward global warming. Predicted result of the greenhouse effect created by a buildup of greenhouse gases; Impacts of a widespread increase in temperature; Balancing mechanisms to prevent the effects; Evidence for a warming trend; Feedback as a key process to global climate...
- Comments on Manne and Richels: `CO2 Emission Limits: An Economic Analysis for the USA'. Hogan, William W. // Energy Journal;Apr90, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p75
Evaluates the Global 2100 model application on global warming by A.S. Manne and R.G. Richles presented in the April 1990 edition of the `Energy Journal.' Exploration of international interdependence, benefit calculations and the uncertainty on global warming; Differences in regional impacts of...