MEATLESS BOOM CONTINUES: Soda bottler adds pep to vegetarian menu
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/30/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p18
Presents news and developments relevant to the food service industry in the U.S. compiled as of September 2002. Partnership between Pizza Hut Inc. and Pepsi Bottling Group Inc.; Launch of a promotion featuring special dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner by Country Kitchen Restaurants Co.;...
- Because united we stand. Sfiligoj, Eric // Beverage World;1/1/98, Vol. 117 Issue 1651, p47
Presents information on the partnership between Pepsi-Cola Bottlers Association and the Pepsi bottlers. Carleton `Biff' Endemann Junior, senior vice president at Pepsi-Cola Allied Bottlers and chairman of the Pepsi-Cola Bottlers Association (PCBA); Roles which were played by the PCBA;...
- Reborn in the Carolinas. Foote, Andrea // Beverage World;05/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1638, p54
Profiles the Pepsi-Cola Bottling Co. of Charlotte in North Carolina. Resurgence of the company in terms of operations; Significance of reliance on human resources; Customer service philosophy; Community involvement.
- Can you paradigm? Dawson, Havis // Beverage World;12/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1649, p8
Wonders what `shifted the paradigms' during Pepsi's course of soft drink operations, as it celebrates its 100th anniversary in 1998. Comments from Pepsi's Operations EVP Mark Wheless; Speculations of what trends in the industry could receive a kudzu-hormone boost in the future.
- Bottlenecks end. // Automatic I.D. News;May96, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p46
Reports on the installation of the Fast Access wireless data communications technology at Pepsi-Cola Allied Bottlers Inc. System features.
- Correction. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/29/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 44, p2
A correction to the article "Will Pepsi can New York?" that was published in the October 22, 2007 issue is presented.
- Incentives, moving costs may keep Pepsi in county. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;02/12/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the incentive package offered by the Westchester County, New York, Office of Development to encourage Pepsi Bottling Group Inc. to stay in its current headquarters in Somers. Key components of the package; Sites considered by the company for possible relocation.
- Pepsi Bottling loses fizz as sales growth eases. Gandel, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;12/9/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p35
No abstract available.
- Pepsi expands Tucson for its customer base. Palenik, Joe // Inside Tucson Business;3/10/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 39, p18
Reports on the expansion of Pepsi-Cola Bottling Co. of Tucson in Arizona. Three phases of expansion; Scheduled date for completion; Benefits of expansion.