- Cisco Not Interested in Buying Rackspace. Burt, Jeffrey // eWeek;5/23/2014, p3
The article reports that Cisco will not acquire cloud provider Rackspace on claims by its chief executive officer John Chambers that it does not fit in with Cisco's plans. Topics discussed include interest by multiple parties in exploring a strategic relationship with Rackspace, speculations...
- Petrol price falls by â‚¬2.50 a refill. Christian McCashin // Daily Mail;11/15/2014, p13
PETROL prices are falling - with more cuts to follow in the run-up to Christmas.
- MOTU 2408mk3. Owens, Kevin // Keyboard;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p25
Introduces the 2408mk3 single rackspace audio interface from Motu. Design and features of the audio interface; Uses of the product; Price of the equipment.
- The price war. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/25/2015, pA02
The article reports on the benefit of the price war in cloud computing in the first quarter (Q1) of 2015 to Amazon Web Services and Rackspace Hosting.
- Overall winner AND WINNER, BUSINESS RACKSPACE MANAGED HOSTING EUROPE. // Management Today;Oct2005 Supplement, p2
The article presents information on web hosting company Rackspace. Its target market is companies for which the website is mission-critical. Uptime really matters to these customers and they need problems dealt with immediately. Rackspace customers know that if they experience downtime, they can...
- High-capacity-drive prices start to fall. // PC World;Sep92, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p41
Reports on the falling prices among hard drives in the 170MB to 230MB range. Forecast for continuing price cuts; Why prices are dropping; Typical prices.
- Â£1 a litre petrol forecast. // Daily Mail;1/1/2015, p4
PETROL was predicted to fall to a fiveyear low of just Â£1 a litre this month as supermarkets cut pump prices today.
- Steel falls on AK Steel warning. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/5/2014, pA02
The steel sector tumbled as oil futures continued to fall on new Saudi price cuts, and
- Anglo American to stop 'bluffing' and cut its dividend. // Mail on Sunday;12/6/2015, p81
MINING giant Anglo American is expected to say it will cut its dividend this week as commodity prices continue to fall.
- We have cut down on our wine ... by 4.5m bottles. // Daily Mail;5/21/2013, p13
A BAN on cut-price alcohol promotions has resulted in a fall in Scottish wine sales.